What should QVC sell that they don't already?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thai brides?

Ooo Schuh please

Yes Please! Talking of shoes my feet are absolutely killing me today after dancing all night long last night in high heels!! i think I did well considering other ladies ahd on flipflops lol.

Last edited:
Kiehls products (especially Olive fruit range hair range)
Radley
Coach
Dooney & Burke (think they do in US)
Designer Guild bedlinen
Lagenlook
Monsoon
Kosta Boda
Anta (stoneware/scarves/bags)
Long Tall Sally

Bliss:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Kiehls products (especially Olive fruit range hair range)
Radley
Coach
Dooney & Burke (think they do in US)
Designer Guild bedlinen
Lagenlook
Monsoon
Kosta Boda
Anta (stoneware/scarves/bags)
Long Tall Sally

Bliss:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Mmmmmmmmm Kiehls would be amaaaaaaazing! :clapping::up2::clapping:

Why don't they sell cars? take it for a spin for 30 days and return it if you're not happy! I bet if they did easypay they would sell loads even without the 30 day mbg. You can just see Anthony and Charlie morphing into Top Gear style presenters!

How about houses. Mortgage your entire life lock stock and barrel with QVC. 240 easypays and 30 day mbg providing you're not over your 50% limit.

go and give 'em a good long soak Dazzler! glad you had a good night anyway ! x

Still killing me Fairynuff, especially the balls of my feet. No fitness for me today but I do need to do some tidying around may be on a go slow today lol.

Definitely Body Shop stuff as someone else mentioned, and Schuh or any other trendy shoe makers. Trendy, fashionable clothes in smaller sizes for little dots like me, and some nice lingerie in smaller sizes too would be nice! And nicer pyjamas etc. Stuff for the outdoor pursuits enthusiast (tents, sleeping bags, binoculars etc. etc.), and Hunter wellies........well ok then, how about EVERYTHING ever invented. Then I would be happy :cheeky:

Definitely Body Shop stuff as someone else mentioned, and Schuh or any other trendy shoe makers. Trendy, fashionable clothes in smaller sizes for little dots like me, and some nice lingerie in smaller sizes too would be nice! And nicer pyjamas etc. Stuff for the outdoor pursuits enthusiast (tents, sleeping bags, binoculars etc. etc.), and Hunter wellies........well ok then, how about EVERYTHING ever invented. Then I would be happy :cheeky:

You must be just like Julia, then ?:cool2:

Ciccia and Catwalk Leather Bags
The Earth (Or The Good Earth) range of clothing in natural fabrics/fibres (cotton & linen)
Fitflops (especially the non-toepost style and the little booties)
Lea Stein Jewellery
Beauty Without Cruelty Cosmetics (if they still exist)
Boots No.7 Range
QVC Gift Vouchers

A choice of chain lengths on pendants. especially ones that are a TSV.

Sometimes you just don't want another 45 / 46 / 47 cm one! Or they don't fit you nicely at that length, or don't work with the necklines of your clothes. Maybe you just prefer a longer length? My daughter wears all her pendants right up on the collarbone so these standard lengths are a little too long for her but I prefer more length. 55cm, 76cm, 80cm! Why the heck not?!

A choice of chain lengths on pendants. especially ones that are a TSV.

Sometimes you just don't want another 45 / 46 / 47 cm one! Or they don't fit you nicely at that length, or don't work with the necklines of your clothes. Maybe you just prefer a longer length? My daughter wears all her pendants right up on the collarbone so these standard lengths are a little too long for her but I prefer more length. 55cm, 76cm, 80cm! Why the heck not?!

So true. I don't like the "standard" 45cm or whatever it is length supplied either, it just doesn't look right on me, I prefer them much shorter and so end up putting pendants on the perennial "silk cord" or "length of black velvet ribbon" that they seem to keen for us to employ :thinking2:

Latest posts

Back