What should QVC sell that they don't already?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

did QVC not actualy tray selling Korres for a short while?? I am sure I bought a set of body lotions from them some years back as I could only get them in London otherwise.????

Oh, I didn't know that. I buy online now from Beauty Expert, Bath & Unwind, Salonskincare, HQHair, and a few other places. I love their body stuff, it's gorgeous.

I think they should sell Trendy clothes more tight fitting clothes rather then baggy stuff that hides your figure.

Nice slinky high heels and trendy shoes.

I think they should sell nice lingerie .

Brilliant idea for a thread! :flower:

More of the stuff that QVC.com sells (I’m thinking Beauty Department – as always! They have many different brands and a wider selection of the brands we already know.) ...

More natural skincare and body care ranges with significantly fewer nasties as opposed to "all the usual nasties plus some essential oils thrown in and we'll only talk about that last part". Annemarie Borlind, Naked, Palladio, Ren, Ole Henriksen and anything else that got a good write up in The Green Beauty Bible - we know they've read it cos they brandish it at us onscreen often enough!

Pia jewellery http://www.piajewellery.com/product-Forget-Me-Not-Necklace-and-Earrings--5307/

:nod: Love A'kin, I agree with your suggestion of more natural skincare. What about products from Organic Pharmacy? It does lovely stuff and is reasonably priced. It my 'wealthier' days, I used to love going to the shop for one of OP's super facials.

:nod: Love A'kin, I agree with your suggestion of more natural skincare. What about products from Organic Pharmacy? It does lovely stuff and is reasonably priced. It my 'wealthier' days, I used to love going to the shop for one of OP's super facials.

Googling organic Pharmacy as we speak! :grin:

They used to sell Organic Pharmacy products! :rock:

Last time I bought some was the carrot cleanser stuff in the Warrington outlet shop.

Korres was on QVC and didn't last long.
Karen Hertz thing also didn't last long. Went to IW and disappeared quickly.
The Body Shop is owned by L'Oreal so no chance. Plus you can easily buy from them online.

Armani again no chance. They have outlets in certain stores in London,Manchester and Edinburgh. They are in Dublin and refuse to come to Belfast as they demand sales of 10,000 units per month from a counter. No store can guarantee that. They won't even open an online store for the UK.

Zoya they did sell long ago, it was part of the Supernails group.

Dermalogica and Neal's Yard skin care products, Bravissimo undies, an occasional cross stitch range in the craft "dept", Godiva chocolates, "classic" perfumes e.g. Chanel No 5, Miss Dior, Rive Gauche by YSL. Dartington Glass (do they still exist ?).

Linda :wave2:

I'm going to be bold here and say Anne Summers gear! For all the people who are too shy to go into the shops or don't live near one! They'd sell loads late at night and can you imagine the presenters - "Oh yes - I've got one of those and I absolutely love it! Great present for teachers!!" lol !:giggle:

Yes, and for the school run !

I would also like to see Victoria Secret, particularly the cosmetics and body lotions etc. As far as I know, apart from America you can only get it in the airports. The lingerie would go down very well but personally I always have to try on bras to be sure of the fit.

I'd also like Jo Malone - I love the perfumes. I can buy it locally but from QVC's point of view I'd end up making lots of impulse purchases which I wouldn't do otherwise. So perhaps from my point of view it would be cheaper for me if they DON't sell it!

Genuine and clever gadgets and gifts with a bit of class, instead of the usual stuff that ends up in clearance eg. rubbish perfume bottles..and Old Tupton ware - why do they stock that?

Also some really practical and stylish storage stuff, to store all the crap we buy!:wink2:

Trilogy Skincare
Butter London Nailcare
Lush and Be Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful (not a cat in hell's chance of either brand getting on there though)
Burt's Bees

Bring back some of the brands we liked - Molton Brown, Aveda, Regency Gold furniture polish (feeds the furniture), Laurostar ironing system (my best ever buy), Black Hills Gold jewellery.

Max Mara coats on Max easy pay, likewise Ghost fashion, I go into House of Fraser and drool over these clothes (not litrerally tho as would get barred), more Jo Wood, give her her own show and see the presenters struggle not to mention Ronnie and his 20 year old girlfriend.

Latest posts

Back