What percentage of stuff do you return to QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not as disgusting as the USED Easi-Yo yoghurt maker my mother received though:34::12:, that was completely foul.

Not my easiyo its not gone back yet but will be on its way tomorrow when I post it. Going back as I made 3 different yoghurts in it and they were awful the first was like cheese and tasted like cheese the second set like snot sorry ladies and the third didnt set after 8 hours so put boiling water back in thermos thing and stuck the said still water yog back in overnight oh yes had set but curdled like baby sick never ate any of the 3 pks of yog all was tipped away so qvc are def getting that piece of tat back so dont order an easiyo starter kit as it may be mine winging its way to you

Not my easiyo its not gone back yet but will be on its way tomorrow when I post it. Going back as I made 3 different yoghurts in it and they were awful...

Oh dear.....!

the first was like cheese and tasted like cheese

Right, not good.....!

...the second set like snot...

Even less good......!

...and the third didnt set after 8 hours so put boiling water back in thermos thing and stuck the said still water yog back in overnight oh yes had set but curdled like baby sick...

I'm guessing the 'baby sick' was the clincher?

never ate any of the 3 pks of yog all was tipped away...

Very wise under the circumstances!

...so dont order an easiyo starter kit as it may be mine winging its way to you

Strangely enough, I feel it is (now) highly unlikely that I would wish to order an EasiYo starter kit, as in ever.....!

Seriously though, sorry you were so disappointed but...........absolutely RAOFPMSL at your post! :D

gbsusie - tbh I shouldn't laugh at all, as I know darn well if I did buy one of the wretched things I couldn't get it to churn out decent edible yoghurt either & would also end up staring miserably at piles of cheese, snot & baby sick! lol
Disappointing though, maybe you have super hard water in your area or something?

Am just RAOFPMSL at your reply I mean what the bliddy hell can you do wrong with big white plastic thermos thingy with boiling water in it and a plastic pot filled with cold water and a packet of white stuff mixed in it not a lot really its not rocket science is it lol lol. What gets me though they were not the same yogs the cheesey one was natural yog the snotty one was bio slimming yog well that would work for me as couldnt eat it as that was the one like snot so pounds would drop off me and the baby sick one was the greek one so cant be blamed on it being a faulty batch. lol lol lol

I mean what the bliddy hell can you do wrong with big white plastic thermos thingy with boiling water in it and a plastic pot filled with cold water and a packet of white stuff mixed in it not a lot really its not rocket science is itl

Oh I dunno, I could probably still muck it up! I come from a long line of what can only be described as 'highly intelligent idiots', e.g.

My mother once famously made us gingerbread men.......but forgot to put the ginger in!
My sister dropped a new pack of tampax down the loo & then tried to dry them out again under the grill!?!
My son (for some unknown reason!) couldn't work out how to turn the gas off again once lit, so decided to extinguish the flames by spraying them with an entire bottle of Dettox spray & we fortunately came home moments later to a house reeking of gas but luckily still standing.....!

Let loose on an EasiYo yoghurt maker? Maybe best not, eh? lol

Oh my god i am sat here with tears running down my cheeks but i just had a thought maybe we are distant reletives sp sorry as i nearly blew the kitchen up a couple of months ago how i hadnt demolished the cooker i will never know, put the oven on to heat up to cook sunday lunch went in the lounge oh and a good 15 mins later thought mmmmm whats that funny smell went in kitchen checked oven and it wasnt bliddy lit...............................yep you guessed i lit the bliddy thing BOOM yep BOOM oven door shot open an a big fire ball shot out i **** myself now i wont even put the oven on so really yeah your right stay away from easiyo lol lol lol

I don't buy so much these days-put a lot of stuff on check hold and cancel the next day if I have come to my senses (99% of the time lol!)but I have sent stuff back in the past. My worst buy was a fairly expensive pc which was totally useless and took 9 months to get my refund,also a digital camcorder at christmas which gave a dreadful grainy picture. When I used to buy more beauty stuff I had no hesitation in sending back the stuff with inflated claims or if it didn't suit me,but now only buy Liz Earle as I know I love it. Craft stuff is so boring these days-although having said that I recieved the Brenda Pinnick keeper album and kit yesterday and it is stunning! I have in the past recieved a set of paper and embellies where one of the papers had a huge piece cut out of it-even though customer services said it was impossible that a returned item could have been sent out again! With the cost of returns postage so high now I am really really careful with everything I buy.Otherwise you can find yourself paying eg £4.50 outward and £3.75 return for an item that was less than £20 in the first place! I do know people who abuse the system totally,emptying bottles of stuff prior to return or ordering craft kits,taking just what bits they want and returning the rest. i think that is wrong.

Am just RAOFPMSL at your reply I mean what the bliddy hell can you do wrong with big white plastic thermos thingy with boiling water in it and a plastic pot filled with cold water and a packet of white stuff mixed in it not a lot really its not rocket science is it lol lol. What gets me though they were not the same yogs the cheesey one was natural yog the snotty one was bio slimming yog well that would work for me as couldnt eat it as that was the one like snot so pounds would drop off me and the baby sick one was the greek one so cant be blamed on it being a faulty batch. lol lol lol

i only have slimmers yog had it not set once cos i didnt put the lid on properly, i love the slimmer have it with the fruit squirts and mine never turns out like snot !lol:1:

Latest posts

Back