What percentage of stuff do you return to QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got a lock n lock set that was a "bargain hunter price" one of the set was damaged so I called customer service they had none in stock so said I would have to return the whole set !!, however they offered £5 refund if I kept the set.....needless to say I took them up on the offer.....the set was only about £8....I have returned a few items some "hard northern nights bedding" and a coup;le of items of jewellry

You lot are very good. I very rarely send back skincare or make-up products, but have sent back jewellery that I haven't been that impressed with. I think QVC are really good with their money back guarantee; if people do receive "the letter" it probably deters them from over ordering, then sending it all back, which is probably want they want. I'm definately wiser than I was, I always think now before I order, and don't order more skincare till I run out. It's taken a few years, but I'm there now!

I have sent a few things back,mainly Butler and Wilson stuff that was tat.
I learned my lesson and stopped ordering B&W

I sent back a Domena steam press that I tried and liked but, during the 30 day period my hubby found a higher spec model that was cheaper elsewhere.

I also tried Markon 3 times and 3 times back they went!!

I stopped ordering skin care some time ago and mostly the make up I buy is Laura Geller or Smashbox and I am usually happy with it.

I don't return much, but like the opportunity to do so if I want to. I'm blind, and this does give me the opportunity to actually handle the items, rather than just go by the description given on screen.

I recently returned some fran wilson lip glosses, I found nothing much came on the wands, and they were quite hard to apply for that reason. I also returned a Breezie bra recently, as it was not to my expectations at all

I occasionally send items back, and like the opportunity to do so if I wish. Being a blind person this gives me the opportunity to actually look at things and try them out, rather than relying on descriptions given on screen.

I recently sent back some Fran Wilson lip gloss, I was very disappointed with it, as not much comes out on the wands, and it seemed quite hard to apply.

I also returned a Breezie bra which was not to my liking at all.

I recently sent back a pair of Rockport trainers as they weren't wide enough for my trotters even though I went up a size as instructed. The cost to send them back was only £2.45 whereas QVC P&P was £4.95. Just goes to show that they are making money on the postage they charge.

As for Markon, have tried three pairs, one pair of ankle boots which are fab, another pair of ankle boots in the same size which were sooo tight they made my eyes water and a pair of shoes which pinched my toes something rotten. Tried to persevere with them but still can't wear em. No more Markon for me!:58:

Sorry haven't read all the thread but I was able to spend quite a long time trying Benefit this afternoon.
Some of their products are really good.
However the quality of the make up brushes was not good

No, the brushes were a bit of a let down - nearly poked me eye with the bloomin' liner brush,vicious little thing it was! lol
Worth trying the kit though as I was impressed with the actual eyeshadow colour & texture!

I try to read reviews before I order now and don't send that much back, but if I don't like it or it's faulty it wings it's way back to them for sure!
I'm waiting for my Gtech sweeper at the moment because the 1st one I charged for 20hours and it wouldn't work. Hoping the replacement is ok.
I wouldn't dream of keeping something that I really didn't like, I just grit my teeth and pay the postage.

I've already said on this thread that I haven't sent that much back. But I've had a re-think.. and yes I'll come out and say it.. I've sent back loads over my time with QVC. Mainly jewellery buys. Personally, I don't think qvc does jewellery well; it's good when your're a new customer. After that, it's all much of the same, I think.

It's been good to come with it. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.......I return stuff !

I've never had reason to send anything back. I guess I've been lucky in that nothing was damaged or faulty. I buy about 6-10 items every month, mostly craft and some skincare products. Love my one pair of Markon boots and Rockfort trainers. The only real tat I ever bought was a pair of Artscape t shirts TSV but they were so cheap to begin with that I didn't bother sending them back. Used them in the garden!

I've bought from QVC almost from when they started in this country.

I've only ever sent back 2 items of jewellery that were ordered at the same time. They were a present for someone but they didn't look worth the money I'd paid for them. As they were for a present there was no way I was giving them to my friend so they went back. Happily I haven't had to send anything else back, although now I usually only buy crafting items.

I've sent back a few of the fashion items I've ordered, mostly because they didn't fit - but in one case because the quality was so poor for the price I returned it with a letter of complaint. I've only really ordered from Centipede Coats, Casual and Co and Modern Soul though.

I've sent back a Clientele item (the thermal pumpkin scrub) because it was carp and ended up staining my bath and didn't exfoliate my skin properly.

I've also sent back Leighton Denny stuff because it was used and damaged when I received it.

Also sent back a DIY Electrolysis kit because it was faulty...

I've never had any probs with jewellery etc, in fact have always been impressed with it. Have also ordered lots of Laura Geller stuff which I've kept, cos it's ace :)

I've also sent back Leighton Denny stuff because it was used and damaged when I received it.

Nooooo, you're kidding- I always thought that was some kind of 'urban legend' - I can't believe it's actually true! :11: :26:
*note to self - cancel items on waitlist!*

Nooooo, you're kidding- I always thought that was some kind of 'urban legend' - I can't believe it's actually true! :11: :26:
*note to self - cancel items on waitlist!*

Nope - tis true my friend. I ordered a manicure set with hand and nail scrub, file, polish remover and french polish duo. When I opened it, the hand and nail scrub had a chunk missing out of it, complete with fingermarks in it where it had been scraped away:12: - and it had seperated too, so when I opened it a load of oil spilled onto my carpet...not impressed...

Not as disgusting as the USED Easi-Yo yoghurt maker my mother received though:34::12:, that was completely foul.

Not as disgusting as the USED Easi-Yo yoghurt maker my mother received though:34::12:, that was completely foul.

OMG, it just gets worse.......! :11:
Was that a waitlist item? Please tell me it wasn't direct from the show in question? Yuk, yuk & double yuk!

In the 6 years I have been watching(and buying) QVC I sent back my first item last week a pair of scholl pumps that were way too big and had a tiny spot of glue on the toe of one I dont really buy that much only if I am sure I want something does my credit card come out.
On the subject of benefit brushes they are awful I use a lot of benefit normally bought from boots or ebay but never use their brushes

Latest posts

Back