What is Zalza?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But it's a waste of money if you'll only use it once. I guarantee that is what 90% of buyers will do. I have wasted so much money. My doc said do two 20 min walks a day and that's enough. I have a dog and he's delighted to accompany me. Even if you don't have a pet, do two 20 min walks a day and see what happens and it's free.

Believe me, you just won't get up and do this 3 times a week. You think you will but you won't.

CC

I know you're right CC I bought the first Zumba TSV and its been out of the box once :)

I could not agree more, I am great at buying this sort of thing and do it once and that's it! I am far more motivated if I go with others to a fitness class, I have found myself even doing an exercise DVD eating Matchmakers at the same time, not a good idea!

Guilty. Did the Zumba DVD once and can't get into a routine to go to a class. Silly, really, cos I enjoy it when I'm there.

We're going to have a girlie afternoon WATCHING exercise DVDs whilst eating chocolate!

I like your style, Letz-be-avenue!

love Flavia on SCD...but this is beyond *cringeworthy*....I can't even bring myself to watch more than 5 minutes of it

I also love Flavia, she is my favourite my a mile, I had the misfortune of catching a brief glimpse of this presentation on the morning show!!

Very unprofessional I thought

Well I have an apology to make to Russell Grant. I always thought of him as a curly-head round little man who wrote horoscopes. I never watched him on the dance programme so my mental image of him doing a exercise-dance routine was inconceivable.

But he is to be congratulated. Whatever you think about the DVD, the name Zalza or whether you would do it if you bought it. Here is a 62 year old man who has lost 11 stone in weight and DOES do it. Good for you Russell.

I also love Flavia, she is my favourite my a mile, I had the misfortune of catching a brief glimpse of this presentation on the morning show!!

Very unprofessional I thought

Did you have to go and lie down Jabba? :wink:

There is no doubt Flavia has a body to die for!

The show is being done with Miceal at the moment and his twirling and swirling is cringeworthy. I just hope they don't have Craig doing it. He seemed to love the Zumba shows and Im hoping they keep him away from the Zalza shows.

I cant help laughing at Russell, he is grimacing and then grinning like the Cheshire cat. Good on him though for losing the weight and what a sport!

It was cringey stuff last night. The overweight guy was awful and Debbie was reading out names of people who said that they were joining in at a home :bandit:

Who is the mad blond/grey haired women in the background she is going for it bless her. Poor Russell is huffing and puffing he looks like he will pass out at any minute.

He is openly talking about his weight problems and weight loss. Credit for that. The presenters are being quite patronising to him. Feel rather sorry for Russell but its his faces when he dances that cracks me up.

He's done remarkably well to lose 11 stone, although it's not down to the Zalza. I suppose it will help to keep people fit and to maintain a weight loss.

I've just flicked the TV over to QVC and all I can say is ..................... sheeeeshhhhh, the colours are a tad 'loud.' I think I ought to put my sunglasses on. :eek: And as all the other channels are ok on the TV I know it's not my colour settings.

Latest posts

Back