what is your ideal bag?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like this Jane Shilton bag........wondering if I should get it, especially as it is in sale:thinking:
91001_purple_1.jpg

Ooooh I do like this bag CTD, even more tempting if its in the sale too. Is it purple or black? Not that it matters as I love both.[/QUOTE]
This one is purple, but they have the black too, and that looks very good too..

I like some Jane Shilton bags but was really disappointed with the last one I bought. I assumed it was leather but it wasn't. I thought all her bags were leather. It was still a nice bag but it didn't wear well being pleather.

Shilton leather- look bags look so much like leather, don't they? They come in good shapes too.

:sigh: Nowadays, my ideal bag is a ShoppingBagTrolley! lol Ordered one yesterday after seeing it in a HomeDecor magazine. Arrived this morning! free delivery. Fab-u-lous! Ingenious design. Folds compactly into its own pouch, unzip, release the wheels, flip the pouch insidey-out, zip and pouch becomes safe place for wallet, keys, mobile etc! They have lots of BabyBags etc. This is a VeryStylishTrolley (RedPolkaDot) 'cause Snarly does MakeAnEffort! (happybags£21). I do like to be kwirky. I know it's 'quirky' but I'm kwirky after all! <=^.^=>

:sigh: Nowadays, my ideal bag is a ShoppingBagTrolley! lol Ordered one yesterday after seeing it in a HomeDecor magazine. Arrived this morning! free delivery. Fab-u-lous! Ingenious design. Folds compactly into its own pouch, unzip, release the wheels, flip the pouch insidey-out, zip and pouch becomes safe place for wallet, keys, mobile etc! They have lots of BabyBags etc. This is a VeryStylishTrolley (RedPolkaDot) 'cause Snarly does MakeAnEffort! (happybags£21). I do like to be kwirky. I know it's 'quirky' but I'm kwirky after all! <=^.^=>
After your description Snarly, just had to take a look at Happybags website. I like quirky. You got yourself a nice trollybag there I would say - excellent price too. (I like the wagtail makeup bag - anything with birds on it I love -got 3 of my own helping me type this!!!:grin:)

Shilton leather- look bags look so much like leather, don't they? They come in good shapes too.

It fooled me. It was in an outlet store so wasn't expensive. I didn't feel ripped off but I was a bit disappointed. It definitely looked and felt like leather. It was a fairly structured oblong east west style bag. The problem really was that the corners lost their colour fairly quickly. That's not too bad but then it really started to show signs of wear at the corners and edges.

Mine is the Kipling Amberly or Ginowan.Big enough to chuck everything and no silly divider in the middle.Outside pocket for easy reach of my phone.Handles long enough to go over my shoulder...but not silly long so it tucks under my arm nicely out the way.

Don't know if they are still under £50 though.

ReflexGirl, I just love anything that's ingenious. They also sell CamouflageRange for free p&p. I liked my CamouflageShoppingBagTrolley, from Q, but it didn't have a pouch for £mobile. And is coming apart; disappointed in the quality. It's demoted to LaudryBagOnWheels now. Nice to hear about your birdies 'helping' you! Take care, x Snarly

My most loved bag is one I purchased from Blondie Mania a while back in their sale. Its lovely. My love affair with Lulu Guinness has ended. I just wasn't using it enough so looks like I'll be selling my leather Romilly and my wallet. For everyday use its usually a bag for life that I carry all my things for work in, with a purse thrown in!

Just want to thank Strato for the info about the credit card scam . I hadn't heard anything about it until I read it on here .
There are aluminium credit card cases available quite cheaply on internet auction sites. I just ordered some for me and my near and dear.

Latest posts

Back