What is Mally on?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Just got in and switched on. Mally must be on something today given the comments she is making! Make up that makes you look like you've just spent a wonderful night with your boyfriend, if you call it powder she will come to your house and spank your bottom, elephants in the room.... I like Mally and apart from grating on my nerves a bit she makes me chuckle... but today she is a wee bit craaaaaayzeeeee. Hellllllllloooooooooooowwwww!!!

Haha she is always like that.. she is just joking! She only seems to be a little crazy sometimes on qvc, i watch her youtube and youstream and she comes across as a lovely lady.

LOL, this is only the second time I have actually sat through a whole show so didn't know what to expect.

I agree she is a bit 'out there' but she has a great personality and has her own language.. everything is gorgois!! She has her own set of phrases she uses, it's funny! She has had her own brand for 7 years and in the makeup industry for 15 years. I bought her tsv a couple of months ago and really liked it.

I've seen Mally far more outrageous than this, in fact I thought she was calmer and not as hyped up as she can be. I liked the fact she wasn't on with Alison because it was a lot less stressful to watch. Maybe she's more outrageous with Alison because she's letting out frustration at being constantly interrupted. I like Mally, she's an entertaining guest and a good laugh.

Oh, and she said she was on with Julia later, so that's even better! TV guide says on with Alison, but hope it's indeed with Julia.

I'm afraid laughing all the way to my bank account...I confess I like her stuff. Liking the look of the lip magnifiers and hoping they sell out before demonstrated so the wallet can give a sigh of relief. Recently got the 7 piece New CID colour collection, multi option which had 2 lip pencils and although I love at least 3 pieces in the set I hate the lip products and may send it back. Anyone tried her magnifiers? Hoping if I do cave they are nicer than these which are far too matte and drying. Oh and I love Mally shows; bring on the crazy!

mally is laughing all the way to the bank a primer for £65 lol lol lol!

As is nearly every skincare & nearly make-up range Q sells in my opinion.
I find most of the prices outrageous.
And as for layering products .... I don't even want to go there!
I also find it strange why people would want to buy multiple packs - the 6 Mally mascaras for instance - but then, that could just be me. Lord knows Himself has said often enough, "Don't tie my money up in stock." I think he's made a breakthrough.

She once described a pack shot of a brown eye shadow as looking "like a litte turd".

It was true, it did.

I am enjoying the Mally and Julia show. Julia and all the models looks very good. I wish we could get the same Mally kits as the USA. I ordered the lip maginfiers on waitlist - I hope I get it.

Julia did look lovely. I have enough Mally to keep me going for a bit at the moment so the purse is safe.

I thought Julia looked really good, very pretty. I actually watched the whole show, something I can't do when Mally is on with "Ally" as the ever rising vocals do my head in. It was a good show and I bought something, my second purchase from Q this year, not bad going for a former "addict"

I used to love watching Mally! She is so much less stuffy than most of the guests on QVC and I really think she keeps the presenters in a mild state of panic for the whole show, wondering what she's going to come out with next! She treats her audience like grown ups who can take a joke or leave unlike most of QVC who act like they're on children's television...

I remember the first time she was on and said her blush made you look like you'd had sex with Johnny Depp...AY nearly had a stroke and apologised for the whole rest of the show while Mally just laughed at her. It was awesome! I really like her products too, i always think that when I do a Mally face there's something different than when I use other brands and I often get nice comments on it :giggle:

I used to love watching Mally! She is so much less stuffy than most of the guests on QVC and I really think she keeps the presenters in a mild state of panic for the whole show, wondering what she's going to come out with next! She treats her audience like grown ups who can take a joke or leave unlike most of QVC who act like they're on children's television...

I remember the first time she was on and said her blush made you look like you'd had sex with Johnny Depp...AY nearly had a stroke and apologised for the whole rest of the show while Mally just laughed at her. It was awesome! I really like her products too, i always think that when I do a Mally face there's something different than when I use other brands and I often get nice comments on it :giggle:

Ha, she said that about one of the products (I can't remember which one) today! She's a live wire all right but I love her shows, always watch them with a smile :clapping:

i watched about half of the show and it was a pleasure to be able to hear mally speak while julia kept silent. really made it obvious the way alison will but in to shriek about stock levels just to hear her own voice and how unecessary it all is. i also think julia looked the best i've ever seen her look - hair, make-up, outfit, shoes even! all lovely.

Julia looked the best Ive ever seen her too. First nice to see a dress and the sleeves suit her and the straightened hair looks better too. The make up and lack of bronzer and heavy purple eyeshadow did wonders for knocking the years off and if that is what Mally and her make up does for you then no wonder she is so in demand- a miracle worker!

I watched the whole show last night with Julia and Mally, and most of the two hour show with Pipa earlier in the day (I was working as well, honest!) Julia in particular looked so lovely - skin looked flawless and not overdone at all. It was a very entertaining show. I've had a few bits of her make up, couple of TSVs - it really isn't bad quality at all. I sent the last TSV back because I didn't like the foundation, but her mascaras and lipglosses are really lovely. I ususally use her eyeliners as eyeshadows. Her black eyeliner makes a great 1920s style dark smoky eye on me.

Latest posts

Back