What is Mally on?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I liked the last TSV and use it a couple of times a week. I find as my skin has got better with the clarisonic that I only need the teeniest bit of the Mally foundation which is a very light texture. The blush i use a dollop the size of half a pea, and the eyeshadow stick is very good. I find the eyeliner messy though and I need to shake the mascara or else it goes prematurely gloopy.

As Minim said I would not buy 6 mascaras. I usually find one is included in one set or other so never ever need to stockpile or buy mascara on its own. I have the one from the revitalash TSV waiting in the wings.

I would never pay 60 quid for a primer. I have about a cm left of my 30 something quid Laura Geller spackle supersize, so I will try and make that last until there is a TSV with a primer in it as I do think primers work.

I always think the presenters, AY included, look fantastic in Mally make up. The prices of individual items are too much but I was happy with the last TSV.

Mally always makes me smile - today during the 2pm show she told one of the models (who was being used for a 'before and after' look)
that on the 'before' photo she looked as though she'd just been arrested !!! (it was true - she did)

Latest posts

Back