What is AY wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
Words fail me. In the LD Nails launch hour she is wearing a unique ensemble.
Black glitter dress, one of those with 1 inch wide mirror sequins all over it, grey tights and a pair of UGG style boots, which look like she's been mucking out the horses in them! She's a real distraction from the nail products LD is trying to flog us!

I'm not watching, Posy, but I would also imagine that her boxing gloves would get in the way of showing nail polish to its best advantage...

Is her selling spiel now: I float like an actual butterfly, literally,
And sting like an actual bee,
You can't catch me, I'm Mohammed Ali (Young)...

I'm not watching, Posy, but I would also imagine that her boxing gloves would get in the way of showing nail polish to its best advantage...

Is her selling spiel now: I float like an actual butterfly, literally,
And sting like an actual bee,
You can't catch me, I'm Mohammed Ali (Young)...

Are you looking for a fight tonight Yo?!!!! :wink:

Are you looking for a fight tonight Yo?!!!! :wink:

Get yer dukes up, missus, I'm ready for a rumble in the jungle, or perhaps, fisticuffs on the forum. As David Van Day would say, "Biff, baff, boff", and he should know...

I like the dress but the effect is spoilt by the sheepskin boots for sure

Words fail me. In the LD Nails launch hour she is wearing a unique ensemble.
Black glitter dress, one of those with 1 inch wide mirror sequins all over it, grey tights and a pair of UGG style boots, which look like she's been mucking out the horses in them! She's a real distraction from the nail products LD is trying to flog us!

I think it's her trying to be 'on trend' cos she's on with Leighton whose life revolves around all the A list celebs, but actually she just looks silly. She's typical of someone trying desperately to fit in, so much so that you feel slightly embarrassed for her.

I think those EMU(?)boots have been welded to her feet for some time now. The last few weeks I have accidently caught her on she has been wearing them.

She must not have read the paper a doctor did called "What is really going on in your Uggs".

I think it's her trying to be 'on trend' cos she's on with Leighton whose life revolves around all the A list celebs, but actually she just looks silly. She's typical of someone trying desperately to fit in, so much so that you feel slightly embarrassed for her.

I agree, poor Ali whatever trend she was going for she seem to have missed.The glitzy dress didn't do anything for her, it seemed to be showing up her little double chin which is coming along nicely.

Last edited:
Couldn't resist having a look.

Good Grief :mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507:

If Glen is such a wonderful fashion expert why does he not give her a bit of help.

I think those EMU(?)boots have been welded to her feet for some time now. The last few weeks I have accidently caught her on she has been wearing them.

She must not have read the paper a doctor did called "What is really going on in your Uggs".

Which paper was that then?

I like the drees Alison is wearing :tongue:

I thought too what an odd combination....a bit like getting your party glad rags on and going out only to realise you have gone out in your slippers and not changed your shoes!

Not a good combination :bandit:

Watching the 4pm show ( with sound off !)

She looks dreadful again. Hair looks on the dry side & unstyled, no shine to it. Load of rats tales as my dear old Nan would have said. Bags under the eyes:wonder: Masses of black eye liner.

The boots are back again as well with that grey dress with the enormous bow on it plus the dark grey tights as well.

I think she has really lost the plot now:mysmilie_506:

Watching the 4pm show ( with sound off !)

She looks dreadful again. Hair looks on the dry side & unstyled, no shine to it. Load of rats tales as my dear old Nan would have said. Bags under the eyes:wonder: Masses of black eye liner.

The boots are back again as well with that grey dress with the enormous bow on it plus the dark grey tights as well.

I think she has really lost the plot now:mysmilie_506:

It is quite a weird dress - and she does seem to always have it on. On the beauty channel which I know is recorded, she has it on nearly every show.

Do you think it is a QVC thing - to only have one dress or one pair of shoes (aka Julia Roberts mules?) for presenting.

Shes on air now looking cream crackered, massive bags under her eyes and a massive bow too boot on her dress. Sorry Alison but apart from your voice annoying the hell out of me please don't wear Uggs with short dresses.

I think she gets dressed at home on the farm and then gets the boots on to trudge through the fields so it doesn't matter if she treads in horse s**t. She just forgets she's got them on that's all. :mysmilie_465:

Latest posts

Back