What in God's name ....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I rarely watch the food QVC sell.

I mean £24 for 12 titchy brownies. M&S have 20 in a Christmas box for £15.
£36 plus £5.95 for 6 pasties (£6.99 each) Tescos have Ginsters on special @ £1.25 each.

I don’t mind occasionally paying a bit extra for a treat but couldn’t justify the QVC prices.
It’s not as if you can place an order for multiple items and pay one or no p&p, you have to pay individually.
No cost of living crisis at QVC (unless you're watching their heated blanket items).

Rip off prices. The roast beef the BA was carving was a funny shape. An oblong of meat and the turkey was splitting down the middle. Why would anyone buy the vegetables for that price? It doesn't take much effort to buy and prepare fresh veggies, does it?

FleAtaKWAAY2JKE.jpeg

Bit like shoes only worn from car to bar. Or dresses only good for standing in. Some clothes are useless for what they are designed for.
Some of the dresses could double as tents, but they will often tell you to add a belt. (Sometimes they will suggest a belt with a cardigan.) If the garment is not designed to wear a belt with it, on most people it will bunch up and look silly.

Latest posts

Back