What has been you best Q product

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
What is the one QVC product (either purchased on the channel or 'blasphemously' elsewhere (shock horror I know!), that has been your best purchase?

For me it has been a RFID wallet. I had never heard of them until QVC started sprouting for ages about them, I didn't really bother as I thought it was all hyped up nonsense, but then someone in London I know got 'card-scammed' so I thought for the sake of £4 ('South American River' site), then I thought I would try. I know I live many miles from the English capital (in 'God's own County to be exact), but still got me thinking that for a relatively small investment (certainly compared to 'Q's' prices) that I would try, provided I remember to
a) take out with me
b) put my card in after usage
it has given me piece of mind.

I love my Red Carpet Manicure set. Also a Cooks Essentials saucepan set. A Panasonic epilator and my first purchase a memory foam topper. Ooh forgot Cosy Homes bed set.

What is the one QVC product (either purchased on the channel or 'blasphemously' elsewhere (shock horror I know!), that has been your best purchase?

For me it has been a RFID wallet. I had never heard of them until QVC started sprouting for ages about them, I didn't really bother as I thought it was all hyped up nonsense, but then someone in London I know got 'card-scammed' so I thought for the sake of £4 ('South American River' site), then I thought I would try. I know I live many miles from the English capital (in 'God's own County to be exact), but still got me thinking that for a relatively small investment (certainly compared to 'Q's' prices) that I would try, provided I remember to
a) take out with me
b) put my card in after usage
it has given me piece of mind.

I was told that just slipping some tin foil in the c/card section of your purse also helps to prevent scamming - it does the same job apparently.

GTech Air Ram.
Not just the best thing I've ever bought from Q, but it's quite possibly the best invention of all time.
I've always hated vacuuming if I'm honest, but it's now a pleasure.

The GTech Air Ram and the Golden Gark. Both are brilliant ............. particularly the latter when Autumn arrives. I'm surrounded by protected trees so much of my time is spent dealing with the load of leaves that descend on my garden once Autumn arrives.

I buy, or have bought, a lot of beauty products, and a fair amount of fashion, and a lot less kitchen items. My top 3 :

Ninja Professional
Cooks Essentials Ultra grill pan
Alpha-H Liquid Gold

GTech Air Ram.
Not just the best thing I've ever bought from Q, but it's quite possibly the best invention of all time.

Vacuuming = pleasure? Does not compute! You'll be telling us next you vacuum more than 4 times a year like some kind of OCD freak!

:wonder:

my 14 carat gold diamonique that i wear every day for at least 20 years. my nn flannel which is so cosy and lux

Vacuuming = pleasure? Does not compute! You'll be telling us next you vacuum more than 4 times a year like some kind of OCD freak!

:wonder:

Ha Ha. Buy an AirRam AndiK. You'll see exactly what I mean.
I love that big lump of plastic more than I do my family, seriously.

I bought one of those hugely expensive bed topper things that were on TSV recently for the caravan as the mattress was getting a bit "feel the springs". Thought it would be rubbish but it isn't. It rates as one of my best buys, and I've bought a LOT over the years. Might get one for home next TSV.

If it wasn't that it would be my slanket, which the dog nicked so I got another, which the dog nicked (last one too slavery and hairy - he's not daft). Soooo I got another one which is virtually hair free but every time I bring it out there's world war dog going on as to who gets it. Please Mr Slanket Man can you do matching dog blankets so we can wear our ludicrous (but sooooo warm) outfits in peace :mysmilie_48:

PS. My mum bought one of those G Tech air ram thingies and she thinks it's better than wine :mysmilie_468: Well, she's old . . . .

CC (and the slanket stealing canine grrrrr)

Giovanni CD's the piano playing guy when he was playing live on QVC... Now that will test a few of you going back to the early days when presenters didn't make you feel as though you had to buy.

Despite having enough Yankee Candles to run a lighthouse, my top buy would have to be my Northern Nights Feather Bed. Bliss.

Ha Ha. Buy an AirRam AndiK. You'll see exactly what I mean.
I love that big lump of plastic more than I do my family, seriously.

Sounds like I do need to look into this, in all seriousness. You're not he only one to rave about the G Tech. My cylinder vac is about 15 years old and still going strong but I've been thinking of an upright. Even I have to admit I get satisfaction from seeing a well cleaned floor.

I love the lillibeth brow shapers, I buy them if they do a 4 pack or else from elsewhere, I use them for those pesky hairs that sprout up wherever they feel like it
Also the g-tech garden multi tool thing with hedge trimmer, branch cutter and edger

GTech Air Ram.
Same here! :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back