What does she look like ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I started this thread, sorry ! I usually comment only on the presenting style, but I think Debbie F lets herself down with her dress sense. She has a beautiful face, great skin and fab hair, and could look absolutely lovely with a more stylish and well-fitting wardrobe.

Linda

I agree, she does have lovely skin & hair. As for the fashion faux pas, the mantra these days seems to be to show off your curves. Gok Wan and Tranny & Susannah have a lot to answer for. :mysmilie_696:

I started this thread, sorry ! I usually comment only on the presenting style, but I think Debbie F lets herself down with her dress sense. She has a beautiful face, great skin and fab hair, and could look absolutely lovely with a more stylish and well-fitting wardrobe.

Linda

I totally agree with you Linda. I think Debbie looks better now than she did in the past, that can't be bad!

I really dont like watching DF present any show but on occasions I have thought she looked lovely in a pencil skirt to her knees and fitted top. She is very pretty, has nice hair and an hour glass figure and I think that style suits her better than the semi flared skirt she was wearing last night. It may though have looked better if she had worn opaque tights and boots instead of leggings.

Pippa usually looks nice but I agree has sometimes worn things that made me wonder if she had got dressed in the dark.

Bet

I much prefered Pipa's hair when it was a longer layered bob straightened flicked outwards, I recall it being red then and she didn't appear to me pixie like at all.

Not the same as the style in this picture but something simular.

Does anyone else recall her like that ?

:mysmilie_687:

Yes, didn't like it!!!

i find that the fact that debbie is so imperfect makes her great fun to watch.
her sugeestive selling is far from subtle but i am all for a hoot..

now i really like catherine huntley but she tries tooooooooo hard at everything: her dress sense her hairstyles her quite laborious selling in a droning voice that really makes me turn off.

debbie flint has not done that to me as its just funny seeing what madness she will say next!:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_82:

Which Debbie?? Now I can't stand watching Debbie G. That slightly breathless excited hesitancy to her voice when she's gushing over everything comes across as very fake to me and the girlish giggly innuendos probably go down a treat with men in a social setting but it drives me bonkers. :mysmilie_73:

What's wrong with me today? not usually bitchy but...........I'm not at all keen on DG, sometimes she's so catty but always said with a smile so it makes you think she doesn't mean it. I've seen her do it so much. I bet she was the school bully:mysmilie_61:

What's wrong with me today? not usually bitchy but...........I'm not at all keen on DG, sometimes she's so catty but always said with a smile so it makes you think she doesn't mean it. I've seen her do it so much. I bet she was the school bully:mysmilie_61:

Believe me I've seen it so often and I'm so convinced she does mean it, that will make us both being bitchy then.

:mysmilie_17:

even my hubby said what is that woman wearing................b''''y hell dont they get vetted [ i dont think he meant in the usual way ].....coming from farming backgrounds.lol....
i love pips & think she must have loadsssssssss of confidence to wear her hair that short cos if i had ears like that i would have long hair to cover up....i guess it wouldnt do for us all to like the same ones & dont care for the others....i sometimes wonder what they would say if they could see what we were all wearing..........& how much we had paid for it.......would be fun me thinks........

i love pips & think she must have loadsssssssss of confidence to wear her hair that short cos if i had ears like that i would have long hair to cover up..

Pipa always reminds me of Topo Gigio :mysmilie_1853:

I don't get that impression from her at all. I find DG fun to watch.

i love pips & think she must have loadsssssssss of confidence to wear her hair that short cos if i had ears like that i would have long hair to cover up..

Pipa always reminds me of Topo Gigio :mysmilie_1853:

My hair is almost as short as Pipa's and I have never noticed that she has big ears (didn't Noddy pay the ranson??? - sorry couldn't resist!!!)
Just off to check the size of my ears.........

I thought Debbie looked ridiculous, are they all so sycophantic at qvc towers that no one turned round to her and said "What the hell are you wearing." While they're at it they should tell Catherine the same.:mysmilie_11:

Debbie F is filling a niche as a presenter - an effort by qvc to pull in the punters who need direct orders to buy and who want an 'ordinary' woman presenting. They'll look at the sales figures and, if they're fine, they'll let her do or wear whatever she likes.

Or maybe they were just desperate to get in a presenter who could hit the ground running and thought "oh, to hell with it".

Believe me I've seen it so often and I'm so convinced she does mean it, that will make us both being bitchy then.

:mysmilie_17:

Bat is a bitch too then, I think she means to be nasty as well and I would throw JR in as having the same tendency.

Yes Vampy I agree, JR makes snidey comments with the false smile to try to disguise them.

I don't get that impression from her at all. I find DG fun to watch.

I thought that till something made me think :mysmilie_34:
I now watch with different eyes. :mysmilie_701: Glad I'm not so taken in.

Latest posts

Back