What does she look like ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_17:

DF in the 7pm Tignanello hour said she's gone for the citrus look and matching with the bags she feels like she's been out with a stylist.

:mysmilie_11:

Debbie F is filling a niche as a presenter - an effort by qvc to pull in the punters who need direct orders to buy and who want an 'ordinary' woman presenting. They'll look at the sales figures and, if they're fine, they'll let her do or wear whatever she likes.

I agree, how much money QVC make will be the main measure for the presenters.

The original question was 'What does she look like?'

I have to say...Fran and Anna's long lost sister...

post-1972-1235252299.jpg

When Pipa started presenting on QVC her appearance was completely different. She wasn't as thin, had shoulder length mousey hair, and was fashionable in her dress, but not at all quirky and weird. She seemed to change all at once. I can remember one night when she appeared on a jewellery show with a complete make over. She was wearing a top that had cuts and slashes cut out of it. She even commented herself. She noticed herself on a close up shot, and remarked that viewers shouldn't phone in and ask if Pipa was so poor she had to wear torn clothes. After that, the natural look went, and she started with the ever changing hair colours and lost a lot of weight.

I thought that till something made me think :mysmilie_34:
I now watch with different eyes. :mysmilie_701: Glad I'm not so taken in.

I don't consider myself to be taken in easily but I do think that you (plural) are reading too much the presenters way of speaking. It is clear form the posts that most of us have a few snide comments to make; everyone is human after all.
I think that we all need to get out more...........

When Pipa started presenting on QVC her appearance was completely different. She wasn't as thin, had shoulder length mousey hair, and was fashionable in her dress, but not at all quirky and weird. She seemed to change all at once. I can remember one night when she appeared on a jewellery show with a complete make over. She was wearing a top that had cuts and slashes cut out of it. She even commented herself. She noticed herself on a close up shot, and remarked that viewers shouldn't phone in and ask if Pipa was so poor she had to wear torn clothes. After that, the natural look went, and she started with the ever changing hair colours and lost a lot of weight.

Maybe she toned herself down for the tv and then realised that it wasn't necessary. I like the fact that Pipa is quirky; it is a nice contrast to the styles of the other presenters. I agree that it doesn't always work but sometimes she looks really lovely.

I think Pipa does carry off her hairstyle and there are very few women who can wear their hair that short (Annie Lennox springs to mind), you need really good bone structure to do it.
Despite all the colour changes, I don't think her hair could ever become over-processed because it's not on her head long enough - 2/3 treatments max I'd imagine before it's cut off again.
I agree that some of her fashion sense is a bit bizarre.

I don't consider myself to be taken in easily but I do think that you (plural) are reading too much the presenters way of speaking. It is clear form the posts that most of us have a few snide comments to make; everyone is human after all.
I think that we all need to get out more...........

We all have our thoughts I'm not telling you are wrong in yours or that you are taken in as I used to be but sorry I'm not reading too much, nothing to do with odd side comments.

I do agree though I so need to get out more :mysmilie_698: :mysmilie_687:

:mysmilie_12:

Last edited:
I am just waiting for Pipa to dye her hair the same colour as nature intended, then rave about it until someone points out to her that she's gone back to her natural colour. Can't honestly imagine long hair would be a good look for her long face though. :mysmilie_698:

perhaphs Gok should pop in and give them all a makeover

I would love to see that. Gok could tell julia "Put your bangers away" or Debbie "Do you have anything from after the 1980's in your wardrobe" I think it's a great idea for a new thread:mysmilie_17:

Going back to the original post. I was watching DF on the LE show last night and thought how good her skin looks. If she really has been using it since the early days (and has not had work done) then like LE herself she is a very good advert for the products.

Latest posts

Back