ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:emo::emo::emo:

dreadful, reminds me of the cheap barbie cindy doll copies in the 70s

btw some doros on more4 NOW come dine with me look just like debbie

:emo::emo::emo:

dreadful, reminds me of the cheap barbie cindy doll copies in the 70s

btw some doros on more4 NOW come dine with me look just like debbie

i'm watching that! dreadful woman leaving someone on the doorstep for 10 mins.

I feel that QVC have shown a complete lack of respect for the many viewers interested in these items due to their own hair problems through serious illness etc.

Going off at a tangent - I don't think DF ever looks well styled, she needs to dress more appropriately for her top-heavy body shape by wearing slightly longer skirts. I don't know how old she is but IMO she looks "too old" to be wearing above-the-knee skirts.

Linda :wave2:

I thought Debbie looked like an extra from the cast of Hairspray !!

Just awful, with a synthetic sheen.... and that scary Mother of his,my goodness!

i had to laff when she said of all tv chefs she looked most like nigella i wa thinking more like TV chef Jennifer Paterson:thinking2:

me too.:grin::grin: Horrible woman. It wouldn't want any of them round for dinner.

A lot of Miss Worlds on here, at least she wears shoes unlike a certain presenter who I have never seen with shoes on only flip flops even in the Winter.

Just had to look at the video replay and I agree - DF looked frightful. Her clothes don't suit her either. Those puffy sleeved jackets are totally wrong for her. I wonder how many wigs they managed to shift.

I was genuinely shocked when this came on. she looked like Frankenstein's mother! Horrific! had to switch off - it was like a horror film.

Cannot think what QVC are thinking about. If they employ this woman, they should give some training and guidance re clothes and make up and presentation.

Cannot watch, altho I feel sorry for her, sure life is hard for her, but this is not the way.

A lot of Miss Worlds on here, at least she wears shoes unlike a certain presenter who I have never seen with shoes on only flip flops even in the Winter.

Hear Hear!! Debbies clothes looked perfectly fine too, just the hair that was a total disaster.

If Debbie Flint looked bad...dear god Pipa's mullett.Like a reject from the 70's pop group Sweet haha!

Ridiculous!

I was genuinely shocked when this came on. she looked like Frankenstein's mother! Horrific! had to switch off - it was like a horror film.

i think frankensteins mother was the hairdressers MOTHER who was one of the models! what the hell was THAT about? i only saw the end but there was this wizzened (sp) up old bint with a dolly bird style long wig on and her little wrinkly face poking out smiling. it was like summat from a horror film.

freakish and wrong.

Ken Paves is an amazing hairdresser so I am shocked to see he has such rubbish products.

I own REMY natrual hair extensions and they are amazing...nobody has ever guessed they are not my own hair and when I tell them they are extensions they have to get up and feel my head to be sure I am telling the truth.

The Ken Paves ones have that acrylic look about them...Pipa looked shocking as did Debbie....can't believe Julia said Pipa looked great in the long dark wig!

So much sold out..scary to think of all the women who are going to be walking about with those ponytails!

it's not a matter of us thinking we're miss worlds. i'm not a Debbie fan but The point is she was going on to promote wigs and was wearing one that looked awful because it didn't fit properly and was the wrong colour. Not a good advert for the products.

caught the last half hour of philosophy last night and Pippa had an awful one on,she looked like a witch
my friend has just wore one for 10 months following chemo after a mastectomy,hers was a million times better
:emo:

Latest posts

Back