What DO you like?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
OK, I'm talking QVC now, not bedroom moves, although if you want to openly post them here, feel free! :blush:

We've had the what annoys you post, which certainly looks like a few people let off steam (including moi) with that one. Grrrr to Glen!

But as we seem to know so much about good ol' QVC what bits or people do you LIKE?!

I did love Liz Earle til they changed it, I love L'Occitane handcream, always have to have that one and I'm addicted to Birkenstock.

What about you? :happy:

I love Decleor, Gatineau, Elemis, Judith Williams, L'occitane etc etc.

Loads of hair stuff. Ojon, Aveda in the past, Mop. Have not brought Supermarket shampoos etc for around 12 years

Yankee Candles, Milkhouse Creamery Candles.

Have got a couple of lovely Quacker Factory Christmas jumpers that always get admired every year. And their cropped trousers are right for full length for me only being 5ft:doh:

Markon boots. Thery are great, really comfortable. Birkies, have a few pairs.

Northern nights bedding.

Couple of good handbags. Kipling etc.

Travelon stuff. buying the scales to weigh suitcases was a big hit with my Husband

Have brought some really good stuff over the years off QVC.

Mally, LG, Smashbox, Alpha-H, Honora and diamoneeeek are my faves, have recently got into Kipling bags and my back & shoulders are thanking me (bank balance is not!)
Love A'kin too though no longer buy from QVC as they don't have much choice in the range any more, I did first discover it on there.

Dimonique (not all of it of course but I have some lovely sparkly things that give me pleasure), Honora, Elemis, Gossip watches, my Shark Steam mop, Birkenstocks, Butler and Wilson (again not all of it but love the pieces i have). Easy pay has made it possible for me to buy stuff on occasions so I like that. Will that do for spreading love and happiness for today?

How could I forget this one.

Seche Vite !! Brilliant product. Paint your nails, apply this & dry in under a minute. :clapping::mysmilie_480:

I love my jack de "thingy" juicer(sorry!!!).......
My "Tobias" charlie bear.....
Leighton Denny.......that's him not the products(only joking!) products realy!!.....
Philip Kingsley....defo the products not him!!!.....
Various crafting stuff such as Tim Holtz inkpads.....
doing this makes me realise how much I send back!!

Another great thread!

I love Decleor, am increasingly loving Elemis, and really like the odd item from Gale Hayman, Liz Earle and Judith Williams. Could not be without my Poxytanne hand cream, just posted in another thread how it has genuinely improved my actual life by dramatically improving my literal sore dry hands. Ditto with my nails actually thanks to Leighton Denny, OPI and Nails Inc - love them all!

I love the jewellery I've bought, few pieces of grey and black agate, Tahitian pearls and a pair of platinum 950 earrings.

Have to say at times I really love the company of QVC too, it's strangely reassuring. I always get the feeling that if the country was annihilated the only two things that would keep going are the Civil Service and QVC. You'd still get a reminder for your tax bill and still be able to buy a swivel sweeper or cubic zirconia ring at 3am :wink:

One of my favourite shows is coming up on Saturday. I love The Jacqueline Kennedy Collection mainly because I enjoy listening to the stories that Phil ??? tells about them.

I have one of her bracelets & my daughter has a necklace & they are stunning.

I loved Prescriptives make up :0( but now love:

Smashbox waterproof shadow/liner and their glosses
Mally concealer
Decleor oils and balms
Elemis radiance cleanser
Philip Kingsley Maximiser

and my best by fat - Dyson handheld vacumn - I didn't get it from QVC as saw it cheaper elsewhere but the demo sold it to me. Although expensive it's worth every penny for cleaning cat hair off the sofa, doing the stairs and wizzing round the kitchen worktops!

Worst has to be Bare Escentuals foundation - just can't get the hang of it
Northen Nights feather bed topper - alright for night one when you sleep on it but as flat as a pancake after that. Oh and a rubbish TV that had a built in iPod. That went back after a day as I couldn't pick up freeview on it even though my other TVs work fine, as did the replacement I bought from Comet.

I love the fact that I gave up buying from QVC a couple of years ago, and have saved a fortune on stuff I really didn't need :giggle:

yankee candles,l'occitane( especially the footcream),my foot file thingy,microplane... thats it,used to love prescriptives calyx but buy elsewhere now
like some kipling bags,used to really like MOP pear wash,molton brown tsvs(used to bulk buy and use some for gifts...really wish they still had them they were such good value)
I like honora though I only have one or two pieces
I also like nails inc,good value tsvs
my fave buy is probably the microplane foot file as my feet are always so dry and I get really cracked heels,I use it a couplke of times a week and its great with my l'occitane foot cream

Loccitane hand/foot cream, lip lift, MOP (Glisten range), Honora, Some silver pieces, microplane foot file, OPI and special fx (now not on qvc :sad:)

Really enjoy the Tiffany style lamps bought before Christmas, they really give a special amibience and relaxed feeling when on ... the poinsettia one is by my bedside and my favourite. :clapping:

I've just got into the beauty side of QVC and have bought the Alpha H Discovery set which has already helped my angry skin after only two days. :up: Not a miracle but is extremely impressive ... hope the improvement continues. :star:

Yankee Candle -- just got into those after trying to avoid them. Love the honeysuckle, sheer garndenia and baby powder.

:heart: to watch Diamonique shows as well as Honora but haven't bought much as of yet, only a couple of pieces. South Western Silver, Suarti, Treasures of India, Jewels of Jaipur, Veronese. I've dabbled in those a bit with a couple of purchases from each range. Taped the recent gold day and thought there were lots of gorgeous designs but unfortunately beyond my budget. Liked the recent Diamonique day, taped those shows and watched at FFwd, stopping when something caught my eye. But didn't buy anything. Liked many of the bracelets as they look stylish and realistic but don't need them to walk the dogs. :mysmilie_48:

QVC made me aware of brands that I either hadn't heard of or only had a vague knowledge of like Kipling, Birkies, OPI, Honora and loads more. I'm pretty lucky in that I've had to return stuff to QVC just because I've been sent the wrong item or it's been damaged - only once have I sent something back because I didn't like it. Compared to other shops, I've had mainly positive shopping experiences with QVC.

I like this forum and would never have stumbled across so many intersesting witty people had it not been for my (now greatly reduced!) QVC addiction. I also like the laughs I get from watching it and like ArtDeco said it is sort of soothing and comforting when life gets a bit stressful, nothing horrid happens in QVC land, everything is "amazing" "breathtaking" "spectacular" "unique" etc etc

Latest posts

Back