What colour stuffed chicken do you want

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My dog had a yellow chicken until she ripped its head off and ate it`s feet. I hasten to add it was a stuffed toy chicken not a real one.

My dog does the same. Are there ANY stuffed toys out there that dogs actually don't pull apart and create a snow storm in the house ? I have to buy mine scraps of fur fabric in the shape of a fox/badger/rabbit without a hint of stuffing, so it gets brought to me to play tug of war and covered in dribble ! ugh ! but we love'em.

I used to buy my dear departed Copper a teddy every Christmas and he would spend a happy 5 minutes ripping the face off it lol. He wasn't beyond trying to steal any soft toy in sight either, even the expensive ones - they all suffered the same fate.

As for chicken, I'd like it well cooked please. No pink.

CC

Who buys ready stuffed chicken from a shopping channel.
~It takes 5 mins to make stuffing and even less to stuff the bird.

I once had a dogs squeeky chicken served up on a silver platter, complete with veg, yorkies, chipolatas and gravy all under a silver dome, to someone at a Christmas do.....

My dog does the same. Are there ANY stuffed toys out there that dogs actually don't pull apart and create a snow storm in the house ? I have to buy mine scraps of fur fabric in the shape of a fox/badger/rabbit without a hint of stuffing, so it gets brought to me to play tug of war and covered in dribble ! ugh ! but we love'em.

Was it a case of fowl play there Brissles?

The guy made an embarrassing mistake at work involving a fried chicken shop , I can't even remember what it was now We ribbed him about it for weeks. He thought that after about three months it had all died down.......until he was served his Christmas meal at a hotel�� he was a friend and that's why I knew I could get away with it.
His face was a picture but I think the hotel thought we were a bit mad

Latest posts

Back