What are you sending back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I very rarely send anything back either but bought the recent Centigrade TSV and it is huge (or the XS is). So disappointed because I liked the sound of the fooler but it’s just too big. I bought the previous Centigrade TSV in a similar style 2 years ago and it was great. I wish their sizes were compatible!

I very rarely send anything back either but bought the recent Centigrade TSV and it is huge (or the XS is). So disappointed because I liked the sound of the fooler but it’s just too big. I bought the previous Centigrade TSV in a similar style 2 years ago and it was great. I wish their sizes were compatible!
Centigrade has always had iffy sizing.

Nowadays I only buy things that I know I’ll keep because I’m not prepared to go through the palaver of waiting for over a fortnight for a refund. Other companies refund money within a couple of days which shows how archaic QVC is in their practice. Also, other companies believe you when you tell them that an item hasn’t been delivered and they send out a replacement immediately so there’s none of the faffing about filling in paperwork and waiting ages for them to process it.

Nowadays I only buy things that I know I’ll keep because I’m not prepared to go through the palaver of waiting for over a fortnight for a refund. Other companies refund money within a couple of days which shows how archaic QVC is in their practice. Also, other companies believe you when you tell them that an item hasn’t been delivered and they send out a replacement immediately so there’s none of the faffing about filling in paperwork and waiting ages for them to process it.
spot on Toril!

I don't send much back to be honest but I have this cheap looking monkey brooch (B&W) that I bought and should send back as I don't even wear brooches but I can't bring myself to do it. I usually find out I'm a day too late for the MBG after I've parcelled things up to return.

So glad I didn't go for the Harry Slatkin candles. For once I listened to people :p

CC

I only order these days if it is something I know and so will keep.The cost of returning is so high, I did try the Dyson hairdryer out of curiosity to see what all the hype was about but in postage and return that trial cost around £20! However I did save paying out the other £300 or whatever the cost of world’s most overpriced hairdryer is.No to clothing,no to footwear, no to any scent I haven’t sniffed.

I only order these days if it is something I know and so will keep.The cost of returning is so high, I did try the Dyson hairdryer out of curiosity to see what all the hype was about but in postage and return that trial cost around £20! However I did save paying out the other £300 or whatever the cost of world’s most overpriced hairdryer is.No to clothing,no to footwear, no to any scent I haven’t sniffed.
Buying perfume without having smelt it is a risk that I would never take. Buying perfume for other people is also very chancy. Giving soap to your boss (recommended by A Young) or someone else you don't know well is also a wrong decision, imo. It is too personal a gift and your innocent motive might be misinterpreted. (Do I need to shower more often? for example.)

My sister loves home made soap, however, it is a gift I would never buy for someone who isn't close family. It implies they smell :oops:. Someone once bought me a hairbrush - not quite as bad but I was mildly insulted 🤭

CC

Latest posts

Back