well... well... well...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
keeley was looking very gobsmacked and i had to be gobsmacked to when julia roberts suggested that as the elemispro collagen was on 3 easy pays that customers you and i all should order 3 on easy pays as when taking into account the intro price we (you and i all) would save a lot of money ....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, of course Boffy I got my three as soon as she said it, well, actually I got 10!!! Saved an absolute fortune dahling.....!
Yeah right, cheers for rubbing it in that you might be able to do that Julia.....! :p:15:

keeley was looking very gobsmacked and i had to be gobsmacked to when julia roberts suggested that as the elemispro collagen was on 3 easy pays that customers you and i all should order 3 on easy pays as when taking into account the intro price we (you and i all) would save a lot of money ....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

She want's to live in the real world!

I just watched it, quite clear Keeley was trying to work out if Julia had just said what she thought she had!!! Yes Keeley, Julia was saying that!!! :laughing:

Oh bugger I took her advice and now they are showing the 100ml size plus wrinkle pen for only £111.48.

Only joking (about buying it not about the £111.48!)

Julia has probably never paid for anything during her time at QVC thats why she doesnt want to leave ! How many times have we heard presenters say, oh I have been using this/that all week, and I have lost count of the times JR has said she has an item in her dressing room. MPs and presenters, all on the scrounge !!!!!!

Catherine was suggesting the same the other night with the pro-collagen body cream :11: As much as I like my skincare, I do draw the line at spending hundreds of pounds on body lotion.

Julia has probably never paid for anything during her time at QVC thats why she doesnt want to leave ! How many times have we heard presenters say, oh I have been using this/that all week, and I have lost count of the times JR has said she has an item in her dressing room. MPs and presenters, all on the scrounge !!!!!!
I don't think you can expect them to sell this kind of product without trying it but if they want to use it on an ongoing basis then what's wrong with them forking out for it like the rest of us? However if Keeley, Andrew etc giving them a freebie means they will say something like "I use this every day" then I guess that's what happens.

Last edited:
Catherine's often saying things like this now. She used to be pretty laid back (IMO) but now she's all hard-sell. They don't seem to live in the real world, or at least the same world as most of the rest of us.

It's also bugging me when they keep pointing out things they are wearing or using while on air to promote a show coming up later in the day - "While you look at the nail polish, do you like the ring I'm wearing?" - that sort of thing.

its called suggestive selling.i used to work in mcdonalds (in my teens )and we had to ask the customers if they wanted fries with thier order if they had not already ordered any or a drink or an apple pie....
i used to hate doing it as if a customer wanted stuuf they would order it.
to make it a more palatable experience i would say it in an american southern accent...just a thought.

Latest posts

Back