Well Mike

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no problem pj

even though i disagree with loads you type i honestly think this is the most minor of minor points regardless of which side you sit

no problem pj

even though i disagree with loads you type i honestly think this is the most minor of minor points regardless of which side you sit

Be a boring world if everyone agreed on everything. That's why I love this place, I want to have my mind changed :)

BingoBalls is selling a pair of headphones in a bit. Surprisingly they are from Sennheiser so expect a lengthy lecture on the technical aspects of audio, and a detailed reminder of his expertise in this field.

I doubt he's likely to let you anyway but please don't forget, he know's good sound.

BingoBalls is selling a pair of headphones in a bit. Surprisingly they are from Sennheiser so expect a lengthy lecture on the technical aspects of audio, and a detailed reminder of his expertise in this field.

I doubt he's likely to let you anyway but please don't forget, he know's good sound.

Can I correct you there Wirral, he knows GREAT saarnd!

As mistakes go, and we do all make them, that was a huge one.......really Wirral :eek:

I feel suitably humiliated.

Can you imagine him with those headphones though? I will be giving it a wide berth, it will be 'I know this, I know that, I've done this, I've done that'.

But i'll take some of his advice. I might put a web bid in and sell them on for a profit :wink:

He has just sold 100 Sennheiser HD201 headphones for £19.99 plus postage and call costs. The same ones are sold at Argos for £19.99 all in.

Rubadub do them for £17.99 including free shipping...

http://www.rubadub.co.uk/sennheiser...tore=default&gclid=CI-v__yVsrgCFQKWtAodCEcAww

I liked Mike's presentation on what bad sound is like...such as this pile of carp Mike? :grin: ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IRc8YZeoNI

I suspect he and the crew had a good laugh at that when his shift ended, they must have roared laughing at the kind of utter crap they thought they could tell us, and still get away with it.

Mind you, that was pre-OFCOM. I bet they wouldn't do it now. Still laughing guys? :grin:

it's legitimately brilliant.

I still don't know if it's meant to be real or a joke I haven't got the context of, due to not seeing it live.

I actually want to put the link on a high end audio forum but I'd probably be laughed out of the door! :grin:

Latest posts

Back