Well Mike

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember Bingo Balls talking about the wireless television picture sender in one of his trailers saying it having crystal clear sound and picture. Looking at the demo on Bid now, I can't speak for the sound but the picture looked rubbish. Colours looked faded and signal degredation looked terrible IMHO

I remember Bingo Balls talking about the wireless television picture sender in one of his trailers saying it having crystal clear sound and picture. Looking at the demo on Bid now, I can't speak for the sound but the picture looked rubbish. Colours looked faded and signal degredation looked terrible IMHO

The picture was wobbling a bit the last time BingoBalls demonstrated it (he claimed the cables weren't properly plugged in) and the TV's were only about 3, maybe 4 metres apart.

The picture was wobbling a bit the last time BingoBalls demonstrated it (he claimed the cables weren't properly plugged in) and the TV's were only about 3, maybe 4 metres apart.

If only in past live Bingo Balls was an electrician, he could have sorted the wiring out ...

Thought Bid were selling Mike tonight when I read the description at first.
ede5upyv.jpg

Once again Mike giving out wrong info. When selling the USB storage stick (note bid it is storage not memory. Ram is memory this is storage) he said to copy you right click on the file then drag and drop and then press paste. Wrong. You either copy and paste or drag and drop.

Now trying to make the Internet sound dangerous. More like you don't want people to find this forum BB.

PJ

LOL at Mike demonstrating that fcking awful door bell system. You could tell he was taking the p*ss out of it. Then even funnier that the wrong product was on the titled graphics. I love car-crash telly! :grin:

Latest posts

Back