Website problems today (Sunday)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scouser

Registered Shopper
Tried to order a couple of items and the website page kept on crashing throughout the order orocess. Especially the part where you "confirm order" wasn't sure if I had actually ordered my items or not and the whole QVC site froze so couldn't check my account either. Had to phone Customer Services and the order had gone through. They stated that there were problems with the website today. Should be fun if anything proves popular!

Tried to order a couple of items and the website page kept on crashing throughout the order orocess. Especially the part where you "confirm order" wasn't sure if I had actually ordered my items or not and the whole QVC site froze so couldn't check my account either. Had to phone Customer Services and the order had gone through. They stated that there were problems with the website today. Should be fun if anything proves popular!
I had to phone QVC for the same reason this morning. I couldn't even get what I wanted into my basket on line, I tried several times and if it hadn't been something that I really needed I would have given up. They know Beauty Day is always busy so should be able to cope today or they will miss out big time.
I don't like to phone these days as they generally try to sell something extra to you while your on the phone and it annoys me, I don't like the pushy selling they are getting more into these days.

I just tried to nose at my account and it went round and round and round. I grew bored waiting and came on here instead.

It happens every beauty day, you would think they would have arranged something better by now.

Well they've missed three orders from me due to the website crashing,not been able to phone as I'm not in the country.
Lynn :mysmilie_51:

This really is unacceptable. I have always worked as a computer engineer and can, consequently, aver that they are temperamental machines. QVC should have a back up system, as they will lose out on at least over 1000 orders by the end of the day. I always order online, as I don't like to speak to the call centre (they are polite assistants, who have excellent customer service skills), or the hassle of QCut.

Serves QVC right if they lose sales today due to an outdated website and poor app. Yes it's been busy, but compared to other retailers we're hardly talking Boxing Day sales or Black Friday here are we.

Last edited:
Totally agree with you all, its 2014 for goodness sake, they knew this day would be busy and it is truly pathetic that they do not have a back-up system. I also only order on-line and have had to give up in total frustration several times today - whoops QVC that 2nd best customer care rating in the UK is slipping, I don't feel very cared about today - computer says NO! :mysmilie_51:

Latest posts

Back