Website Makeover!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it's an improvement. Mind you, I do spend a fair amount of time browsing (comparing) with QVCs US, DE and Italy. I have no hope with the QVC Japan or China sites!

The writing is a lot smaller, and the pale colours on an ever paler background make it difficult to read, like the add to basket etc. I definitely need glasses.

Can't find the TV guide or the list of previous shows.Probably need to have another look tomorrow.

You will find what you're looking for on Shop QVC TV on the right hand side below the basket - click on the downward arrow to show the choices.

Can't find the TV guide or the list of previous shows.Probably need to have another look tomorrow.

On the far right under the basket, you'll see "SHOP QVC TV" click on that and the drop down will show you the TV guide and recent on air items, hope that helps.

They need to decide what their corporate colour is. I am sure it used to be purple, then it became turquoise (or other way round). Now it's salmon pink!

They need to decide what their corporate colour is. I am sure it used to be purple, then it became turquoise (or other way round). Now it's salmon pink!

This seems to be the new corporate colour. You can check out any of the QVC websites... US, Germany, Japan all salmon pink. New France site ... salmon pink. QVC CNR (China) Red but with salmon pink. The only site not yet overhauled is QVC Italy - so that one will be next to be brought into line, no doubt.

Just had a very quick look, nothing too spectacular!!! Did expect a drop down menu for Facebook...:mysmilie_17:

Or DF back to you. By the way there is lot of negative comments on back to you about the website unless they have been removed for being negative about QVC.

Or DF back to you. By the way there is lot of negative comments on back to you about the website unless they have been removed for being negative about QVC.[/QUOTE

I don't think negative comments should be removed. Sometimes they are actually quite true and only to make people more aware of certain things (called looking outside the box)!!! As long as it's taken note of and improved then it's a good thing, right!!? :mysmilie_3:

Prefer the old version, where is the clearance section? used to be top right, can't find it anywhere.

on the left hand side click shop by department & then click clearence or use this link http://www.qvcuk.com/Clearance.content.html

me personally i have no issues using it what so ever

Alternatively - simply click on Today's Offers and scroll down - it covers TSV, Hot Picks, items on Easy Pays, Clearance in that order.

Find Today's Offers at the top, just off centre, below the search box.

Latest posts

Back