Website Makeover!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
So the QVC website has had a makeover!!

What do we all think???

First impressions?
Seems to work a bit quicker, but I'm at work so no time to have a proper play at the minute.

Looks quite nice though.

How long before I stop having to click on "explore the new layout" when every page loads? It's getting tedious!

I cannot see the advantage, in highlighting the fact that QVC is now the third most trusted brand. Actually, QVC is a company, not a brand. Which business is at number two, after JLP? Do they emphasise on air that QVC is, gradually, losing the trust of the shopper?

I've only just got used to the last layout !!! (I'm fed up with learning 'stuff' - I'm a grown up, and my brain is full with taking on board new information)

You still have to trawl through the brands if looking for something specific and they still haven't put them in alphabetical order.Very irritating if you don't want to browse through every brandname. In the past they all came on screen in alphabetical list but maybe that was some years ago.

I only look at the website to see "recent items" to see today's items.

Couldn't find it anywhere so gave up, so no purchases by me today, or ever again
if I can't find it

I cannot see the advantage, in highlighting the fact that QVC is now the third most trusted brand. Actually, QVC is a company, not a brand. Which business is at number two, after JLP? Do they emphasise on air that QVC is, gradually, losing the trust of the shopper?

I am pretty sure John Lewis were knocked off the top spot by First Direct. If we're talking about the same poll, it was:

First Direct
John Lewis
QVC
Lush
Amazon

That was October 2014. In October 2013 it was:

John Lewis
QVC
First Direct
Amazon
Virgin Atlantic

Last edited:
You still have to trawl through the brands if looking for something specific and they still haven't put them in alphabetical order.Very irritating if you don't want to browse through every brandname. In the past they all came on screen in alphabetical list but maybe that was some years ago.

For each department, the brands frequently shift around. I think that it may be in order of who is selling most. That seems to result in ranges which are not normally in the list appear when they have a TSV.

It's no great improvement, just juggling things around. The proof of the pudding will be how the ordering goes, but there's little chance of me seeing that right now.

Latest posts

Back