Wayne Dyer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did any one buy this and what do you think. I have only listened to the first CD and I am not too happy- It seems very religiously based to me....lots of talk about Jesus and God. Don't think I got that impression from the shows. Also the tapes have a warning on them, as follows:
"If you are dealing with any sort of mental or emotional disorder, are undergoing psychotherapy, are experiencing seizures,have any other neurological or neurorespiratory disease, we suggest you consult your physician or therapist and use this Cd programme under supervision"

Hope this helps anyone thinking of buying these. I think I may send back, m because of the religious ramblings. I am so going to get that letter soon. So I am not buying another thing!:clapping:.........until the next time! LOL

I am a complete Atheist and didn't pick up he godly connotations on the show. I had it on cheque hold as I was still considering it. I'm going to cancel now so thanks for the info.

:wave2: i have just received my wayne dyer tsv today i will post my thoughts on it when i have listened to them.

Did any one buy this and what do you think. I have only listened to the first CD and I am not too happy- It seems very religiously based to me....lots of talk about Jesus and God. Don't think I got that impression from the shows. Also the tapes have a warning on them, as follows:
"If you are dealing with any sort of mental or emotional disorder, are undergoing psychotherapy, are experiencing seizures,have any other neurological or neurorespiratory disease, we suggest you consult your physician or therapist and use this Cd programme under supervision"

Hope this helps anyone thinking of buying these. I think I may send back, m because of the religious ramblings. I am so going to get that letter soon. So I am not buying another thing!:clapping:.........until the next time! LOL

When Paul McKenna used to be on QVC they never seemed to point out the warning on his products about not using them if you have certain medical conditions e.g. epilepsy. This is really sneaky in my opinion.

Hmmm that would annoy me too as I am not religious. The few books of his that I have read haven't had a religious tone, although when he refers to the universal and its power, he calls it by a few different names including, God, Spirit etc, which didn't offend me. References to Jesus would, however, as I would feel like I was getting a bible lesson.

That IS very naughty of them not to give out a disclaimer though ... if you are going to send it back, maybe you can use that to get QVC to send you out a free returns label?

Latest posts

Back