Was that a dig?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Did you hear Catherine open the QF 5pm show....she quacked and then said "See I`m not too shy to quack!" Was that a dig at Julia who last night was cringing even at the thought of doing it! Not that I can blame her, play school it is not!
Makes you think who is friends with who in the presenters dosen`t it?

I think they all deserve an award for working with Julia, as she would test my patience.:56:

Yep, in the 11pm hour last night Jilly handed over to Julia for a preview of the TSV and asked her if she would be quacking, she said 'No I certainly won't, but I know a woman who will..' (meaning Jenny the Quacker lady)...Mind you, I wouldn't be all that keen on using that quacking thing after everyone else had had their mouth round it...yeauch...

Yep, in the 11pm hour last night Jilly handed over to Julia for a preview of the TSV and asked her if she would be quacking, she said 'No I certainly won't, but I know a woman who will..' (meaning Jenny the Quacker lady)...Mind you, I wouldn't be all that keen on using that quacking thing after everyone else had had their mouth round it...yeauch...
And yet, I think I'm right in saying, that Julia did quack last night - OK I admit i had the sound off, so she might just have been holding the beak to her mouth , but it looked like she did it!

Julia probablay gets no free samples from Quacker therefore no Quacks. Out of all the presenters she appears to me to beg the most with Alison a close second.

Did you hear Catherine open the QF 5pm show....she quacked and then said "See I`m not too shy to quack!" Was that a dig at Julia who last night was cringing even at the thought of doing it! Not that I can blame her, play school it is not!
Makes you think who is friends with who in the presenters dosen`t it?

Probably just a bit of friendly banter between presenters.

Of all the presenters, I think Catherine is one of the least likely to 'dig'. It's more likely that she was psyching herself up to quack!

Funny how all the presenters can suck up to the loathsome Basso bloke but when it comes to a bit of harmless quacking some of them seem to think its beneath them.

Thats why she may be trying to appear uncooperative then she`ll get less shows to do and not have to wear them!....lol

Funny how all the presenters can suck up to the loathsome Basso bloke but when it comes to a bit of harmless quacking some of them seem to think its beneath them.
I know very weird. Give me a silly quack quack whistle any day, over Basso the Butcher.

Julia probablay gets no free samples from Quacker therefore no Quacks. Out of all the presenters she appears to me to beg the most with Alison a close second.
I think so too. If I'm not mistaken Ms Roberts once threw all her toys out of her pram, because Stacey invited Pippa on her cruise and didn't extend the invite to Julia. Julia said she would never appear on a show with Stacey again. Then low and behold fast forward a few weeks, and these is Julia doing a show with stacey!:33::53:

Who is Stacey?

The very vivacious American lady who used to present the Models Prefer range, I believe.

And another question from me.....has this range been discontinued / had a change of name, may I ask?

modles prefer is now ybf(yor best friend) also a clothes range from stacy under the same name, its a very long story some sort of legal battle between stacy and qvc us any way modles prefer is no more and in its place is ybf wich is suposed to be modles prefer products in a new pakage but many have said on here thats its not the quality of models prefer, it really hasnt gone down too well

Latest posts

Back