Warning, warning :down:

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His penchant for women's jewellery has always been a bit suspect....:smirk:

my deep inner masochistic gene is going to make me watch at 9pm, even if it is just to give me rant fodder

Last edited:
my deep inner masochistic gene is going to make me watch at 9pm, even if it is just to give me rant fodder

I want to see if Charlie decides to demonstrate the items "correctly".

But Simon Biagi's just appeared on Bargain Hunter without any warning, so I think I need a bit of a lie down and a double dose of Mogadon to recover... :sweat:

I am watching for, hopefully, a Sue Devitt primer. I doubt they will feature it, I think they are just getting shot of old stock cluttering up warehouse. Wonder if use by dates are safe, website hasn't been updated for yonks, another brand bites the dust me thinks. Hope you get your fodder Glam.

BE guest couldn't hide her surprise at Charlie presenting hour. "This is fun" she said.:sad: Mmmmmm. Not sure.

LOL - maybe they've sent AY off for a beauty makeover so they've got anyone spare covering the beauty shows.

Expect AY back in 2020. :clapping:

prefer to listen to him rather than Ms "I have 2 million of you on the phone right now and only 2 in stock" alison young screeching at me:smirk:

I. get. infuriated at. the. way. he. pauses. after. every. word.

The flirting guest is making me want to vomit.

Though it was funny seeing CB have to apologise for something being advertised as being on EZ pay when it wasn't :giggle:

They're now having problems with the sound - someone's having a mad conversation while CB's trying to talk to the Shavata guest.

he and Shavata speak the same way, they are like nursery school teachers. I do agree though it is less offensive on the ears than AY - but - my I am finding it all a bit uncomfortable and my slapping hand is twitching

klarion, information is power :muscle: the Shavata guest is Shavata.

That makes sense! :ninja: I couldn't hear that as I was trying to make out what the other conversation was about!

I feel enlightened :bear:

Last edited:
The powers that be will do it for you Glam, he has just said Sue Devitt lip gloss is not sticky like BE. :mysmilie_505::mysmilie_503: Like I have said on another thread, presenters denigrating another brands likewise item.

Even more concerning when he started the show exclaiming how wonderful BE's stuff was :devil:

That makes sense! :ninja: I couldn't hear that as I was trying to make out what the other conversation was about!

I feel enlightened :bear:

A :bear: to you too, and remember, lots of :bear: keeps that phone out of reach, panic buying, ill advised purchases, massive p&p charges, we DO NOT need, we must be strong, we can do it, YES WE CAN. Well, actually, I have not been tempted to buy anything this hour. My phone is safe. My debit card is safe. No deliveries early morning whilst I am at work and DD sleeping off night shift to be awoken by bailiff deafening knock. Still need hugs though! :mysmilie_512:

A :bear: to you too, and remember, lots of :bear: keeps that phone out of reach, panic buying, ill advised purchases, massive p&p charges, we DO NOT need, we must be strong, we can do it, YES WE CAN. Well, actually, I have not been tempted to buy anything this hour. My phone is safe. My debit card is safe. No deliveries early morning whilst I am at work and DD sleeping off night shift to be awoken by bailiff deafening knock. Still need hugs though! :mysmilie_512:

Be strong! You have to last until the Centipede hour, where Glen can give you a makeover with a new bodybag. I mean "coat". :angel:

Latest posts

Back