Warning, warning :down:

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Do not switch QVC on wednesday night at 9pm mr. smarmy is doing an hour of beauty makeovers featuring Sue Devitt:puke:

I'm looking forward to it already:

Charlie: 'Now here we've got item number 123456 the Sue Devitt Lipstick Collection - would I be right in thinking that lipstick goes on to your lips?'

Guest: 'Indeed so, Charlie...'

Charlie: 'And do you need to have lips in order to buy this kit - I'd imagine you would?'

Guest: 'Yes, indeed so Charlie...'

Charlie: 'And what sort of lips would be ideal - young ones, old ones, little thin pursed ones? I could imagine my partner wearing this, but I could also see my little girl who is four carrying these off too...'

Guest: 'Yes, Charlie they're ideal for everyone young or old...'

Charlie: 'And I'm also thinking you could use these in an emergency as eyeshadow too?'

Guest: 'We wouldn't recommend it Charlie, these are designed for the lip area'

Charlie: 'Great, great - fascinating...so they CAN double up as eyeshadow for anyone that doesn't have lips or is thinking of getting rid of theirs..'

Guest: 'No...I just said...never mind...'

Charlie: 'Moving on - next we have item number 123457 the Sue Devitt Eyeshadow Collection - now am I right in thinking that because it says eyeshadow we can use this on our cheeks?'

Guest: 'No...'

Charlie: 'That's great - I'm just thinking this green one here would look fabulous as a blusher - my little girl would love this...'

*carries on ad infinitum*

Can I add my two penneth

Charlie: And look at this, the attention to detail. So believable. The elegance. Look at this. Its superb quality. Its getting very busy on those phones. Unbelievable. It works so well .

And how about: "my little girl is not old enough for make up but I am getting this mascara and putting it with the triple A tanzanite i have bought for her 18th, it is has that same rareness, that same exclusivity"

What on earth will he be presenting next, Spanx?

Or his famous.

Imagine wearing this(eyeshadow,blush,mascara,lipstick/gloss,foundation. Insert as per product), at that candlelit dinner, that cruise.

I shall miss this due to swigging champagne at a SpaceNK thing.
Know which one I prefer.

And how about: "my little girl is not old enough for make up but I am getting this mascara and putting it with the triple A tanzanite i have bought for her 18th, it is has that same rareness, that same exclusivity"

What on earth will he be presenting next, Spanx?

Hmmm, probably Betty Grey-Away.

Take.. a.. look.. at..this... It could well be perfect for my mum on the Isle of Wight, or my sister the famous model. I've also bought a bottle for my daughter's 50th birthday and I think I'm right in saying that Julia Roberts would love the purple shade. Superbly priced at therdy too pounds and twenny eight pence.

still beats Craig, or.... hm well maybe not: imagine the following:

Oh yes, I bought one of these (insert lip stick, eye shadow ect) last week and find the colour goes so well with my skin tone:smirk:

Cavegirl, you are wasted! Brilliant :giggle:

I cringed when he said he had a Bare Escentuals oto for us at 9pm, it's wrong on so many levels

still beats Craig, or.... hm well maybe not: imagine the following:

Oh yes, I bought one of these (insert lip stick, eye shadow ect) last week and find the colour goes so well with my skin tone:smirk:

I find that totally believable!

Besides, why shouldn't QVC go after the Tranny Pound? :grin:

Latest posts

Back