Vitamix TSV 15/03/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i do not want any extras just the vitamix for the best possible price and 4 easy pays

Vitamix Creations 2L Blender & Smoothie Cup with The Art of Blending Cookbook

QVC Price: £458.00
Today's Special Value Price :£378.48
P&P: £7.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Vitamix-Creati...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-803975

This state-of-the-art kitchen appliance is a complete nutritional centre that not only blends, but juices, heats soups and sauces, grinds and makes frozen desserts all in one innovative unit, with a powerful laser-cut blade that pulverises whole foods with ease, making it simple to create endless recipes. Make fresh, flavourful food for all the family in minutes, with this multi-tasking kitchen must-have from Vitamix.

Get the most from your ingredients - the laser-cut blade blitzes peels, pulp and seeds from fruits and vegetables, unlocking full flavours from all your ingredients.

Be creative - the Vitamix comes with a collection of more than 300 recipes, plus an introductory DVD and a fantastic cookbook by Tori Ritchie called The Art of Blending, which features a whole range of recipes for nut milks, juices, dips, spreads, hot and cold soups, sweet and savoury sauces, dressings, batters, creams, foams, frozen desserts and more.

Easy to clean - designed to be used every day, the Vitamix is surprisingly easy to clean - just hand wash the jug with warm, soapy water for thick or sticky ingredients. Or, add a drop of dish soap to your empty container and run on high for one minute. Rinse the container well and it is clean and ready to use for your next recipe.

What's in the box?
1 x Vitamix Creations blender
1 x tamper stick - accelerator tool makes light work of even the toughest ingredients
1 x recipe book with 300 recipes
1 x Getting Started DVD
1 x The Art of Blending cookbook

Colour options:
Black
White
Berry - new colour for QVC

Technical specifications:
Variable speed control
Power and indicator light
Capacity: 2L (64oz)
Voltage: 220V - 240V
Wattage: 1100W - 1200W
Weight: 7.86kg (17.3lbs)
Dimensions (h x w x d): 52cm x 18cm x 22cm (20.5" x 7.1" x 8.7")

Behind the brand

The Vitamix Creations helps you develop dishes that are the perfect blend of taste and nutrition. More than just a blender, it lets you perform dozens of kitchen tasks easier, faster and with better results than you can achieve any other way. Achieve flavourful gourmet results with the speed and precision of a professional chef.

All measurements are approximate

title Description is confusing as it says it has a smoothy cup but the list of Items only mentions an extra recipe book, the art of blending

Doesn't look as good value as the previous TSV I bought, which had 2 large blender jugs (I think one was for dry ingredients), but can't remember, I sent it back as I had to use ear defenders every time I used it.

you do get a smoothie cup cs confirmed this. but i reckon its not a vitamix one hope it is. someone said earlier they got cups that leak.

I would never pay that amount of money were you have to push the ingredients down with a stick. My Ninja makes ice cream, the only thing my Ninja doesn't make is soup, but I use my slow cooker for that anyway. I read some bad reviews on this saying it leaves the soup frothy, but also lots of good reviews too. When I tried it the noise was deafening and scared my pets, but would've sent it back anyway because I would never have used it. But thats just my experience, other people will love it.

The guest has filled the receptacle with peanuts. "Anyone who has watched me before, knows what I am going to do." I think even someone from the planet Ork - RIP Robin Williams - will know the recipe is peanut butter. Or am I just uber intelligent?
Whilst it looks to be a very efficient, capable machine, my Magic Bullet, bought from QVC many years ago, before the Nutribullet was re launched, for £30, with four drinking/storing cups, a liquidiser, 2 jugs, and other accessories, and it does as the Vitamix does, but on a smaller scale.
I wouldn't use it enough, to justify the price, anyway.

Last edited:
i love the look of this in the pink and may try it out under the 30 day guarantee. i was in jl and saw a demo not sure if i would use this as much as i think i would but would like to try it and see

As Mr Spock would say "it is illogical".

If you want a cold smoothie, you have to be very careful not to run it too long, or you will have a warm smoothie.

Same with ice cream, run it too long and it will melt.

Run it for 5 minutes and it will heat up soup, but so does a saucepan. And you will have to leave the house for those 5 minutes because of the noise (in the demos they always put it into a soundproof cabinet)

Latest posts

Back