VIP Membership

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Haven't been on for a bit and noticed there was a thread about lifetime VIP membership. Just wanted to ask, if you are already a member - do you have to join again.

Sorry to sound thick !!

Thanks

If you are already a VIP you do not need to sign up again.

All that is happening is this is the last chance to get LIFETIME VIP MEMBERSHIP for a one off payment. After tomorrow night anyone signing up to VIP will have to pay £6.00 every year!

I wasn't too sure of it either when I saw the thread but went ahead and made another payment anyway as I've been a member for many years now.

I had no idea about this lifetime membership renewal, just as well I saw this thread. Or is this just for 'upgrading' membership? Sorry to be confused!

Last edited:
I have never signed up before. Can you tell me what additional feature you can access as i might as well take advantage while its still possible. Thanks

I sincerely hope that a £6 yearly fee will put off other people joining this forum.

I sincerely hope that a £6 yearly fee will put off other people joining this forum.

People will still be able to join the forum for free, it is only to get VIP Membership that will cost £6 a year.

I occasionally make an extra donation anyway, don't know if it makes much difference to Graham but every little helps as they say?

It's much cheaper than the TV licence, and personally speaking, I find the forum more interesting and entertaining - in many ways lol! :sun:

Just read my post and I meant to say I hope the fee would NOT put people off of joining - oops, sorry!

I signed up yesterday and can see that I was upgraded to a VIP shopper, but how do I get to VIP area? Thanks.

I've joined up today.
Don't know why I haven't before, just never got round to it. Looking forward to being able to access all the extra features.

I have just joined the VIP membership too. Should have thought about doing this ages ago. Looking forward to the extra bits.

Lifetime member

sorry I might be a bit dense, but how do I become a lifetime member? what do I actually do if I want tosupport Graham and make a donation
Thought I through this question out here (and show what an idiot I am) as I hope someone will take pity on this dimwhit and tell me
:thinking:

Latest posts

Back