Vercella Vita Camisole TSV 10/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't expect too much ladies. I bought one of these a while back - it's basically a vest. Does nothing at all to hold you in anywhere and mine was returned.

CC

You can tell the way they put the woman in the before pic in knickers and bra at least three sizes too small, so the after picture looks better, that this shape wear is rubbish or they wouldn't have to do that if they were any good, just turned over to see what you mean and got blinded by Natasha's head lights, how cruel of QVC to send the woman out in a lilac vest you can see straight through.

Edit......and the taupe coloured one too.

Last edited:
I bought a shapelesswear thing a few years back and all it did was squash my boobs in. I notice both the models they used have big boobs so the problem of squashing in is minimized because they still have a good shape anyway. DBF once wore a pair of mid-thigh things a size too small so that her thighs bulged where they ended. Not a good look. I steer clear.

Don't expect too much ladies. I bought one of these a while back - it's basically a vest. Does nothing at all to hold you in anywhere and mine was returned.

CC

all I can say is ditto to that - useless, and I don't have the same figures as the models, so what looked ok on them, well just doesn't on me - returned.

I stopped wearing vests when I was 12 ! anything that 'holds' you in (including the O'so slim of RN) makes you sweat ! In my 20's I wore an "all in one" with press studs between the legs - a right performance when you wanted the bathroom. No thanks.

My shapewear solution is straightforward: buy underwear in the correct size: bra, pants, and add a slip, also in the correct size. And then put on clothes that fit over the top.

No unsightly lumps and bumps and bulges. Simples.

Separate post to say - have you seen the horrible top Carla Laszlo is wearing over her turquoise TSV? It may be a good match colourwise, but it's vile!

And at present (with Anne Dawson in a shapeless prawn pink top which is probably Join) they've got the plus size model Natasha in a coffee coloured full length slip which looks like you can barely breathe let alone move. A sausage springs to mind...

I wear vercella vita all the time. Probably 6 days a week.

Love it.

But I don't pay Q prices. I go to ebay and scoop up some real bargains. It is the best brand of shaping underwear I have come across.

My only disatisfaction is that when you have squashy boobs, then nothing, but nothing except a supportive underwire with give them the pep and vim of youth. But hey ho, that's life.

I am delighted that some people are shaped so that they don't need this type of undergarment. But believe, me, if they lived with my body and my health history, I doubt if they would gloat so complacently.

Sorry, I didn't think I was gloating or complacent - my apologies if my post came across to you as such.

Everyone's different - different opinions, shapes, issues. I do have issues - particularly stomach - but I didn't find shapewear helped me personally with my issues.

AND her legs are so tight together that she must walk as though she's got a threepenny bit up her bum ! (as my Mum used to say)

Oooooh no! No gloating on my part - I was just saying that for me this did not hold me in anywhere and I do have fat - I just had the same shape covered in fabric. The models are all a lovely shape and even the larger models aren't flabby so they look good. A question to the posters out there. Can you be a size 10 if you have a G cup bust? Also, Natasha said her bust was 34 G. I'm a 38 round the chest and I'm REALLY a whole lot smaller than the models. Guess I must have a big back :thinking:

Edit - it was Debra Ann that said she was a size 10 top with G cup, not Natasha.

CC

Well l watched the repeat this morning and thought the camisole offered no support whatsoever for Natasha. Her boobs were bouncing all over! She looked nice but l just think it would be uncomfortable to have them jiggling about like that. Give me a well fitting bra any day!

Oooooh no! No gloating on my part - I was just saying that for me this did not hold me in anywhere and I do have fat - I just had the same shape covered in fabric. The models are all a lovely shape and even the larger models aren't flabby so they look good. A question to the posters out there. Can you be a size 10 if you have a G cup bust? Also, Natasha said her bust was 34 G. I'm a 38 round the chest and I'm REALLY a whole lot smaller than the models. Guess I must have a big back :thinking:

Edit - it was Debra Ann that said she was a size 10 top with G cup, not Natasha.

CC

debra anne is a size 8 bottom half. to be a g cup that is 7 inches above her underbust measurement.

Debra Anne must have a lot of problems buying dresses if she is a size 8 bottom and at least a 16 if not an 18 on top

CC

I'm a dress size 10 with a 28H bust, so yes you can! I have a typical hourglass figure so my waist is a size 6-8 but across my hips and bust I'd fill a size 12, so I have to find a middle ground. It's a nightmare.

Latest posts

Back