Upset Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I keep smiling at your efforts to find out what has happened to Julia, I do admire your perseverence and attempts to get an answer xx.

I don't know either so I cannot help

I don't think anyone is really sure what happened Lynda and we were all doing a bit of guessing as to what may have made Julia upset.

Post no. 1 mentions a dead husband and Julia's parents. Has her husband died? Both her parents, one or other of her parents, or all 3 family members?
Linda
After she had become distressed Julia said her parents would have been celebrating a big wedding anniversary this year -- gold? diamond? but that her father died last year.

I think T calllers should only be allowed to speak about QVC and their products any personal information should not be disclosed

Don't you think T-calls are staged quite enough as it is, without something silly like that as well?

I totally agree livelovelaugh. As I said, my heart went out to her, I too know what it is like having lost both of my parents. I really wanted to give her a hug, she was very upset and looked really vulnerable, you could not fail to see the hurt. I hope that she gets through this tough time.
Has Julia lost one of her parents recently?

Latest posts

Back