Underused words/phrases on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

p&p is so high as we like to make a profit, it takes 5-7 days but it could be longer thats if the royal mail dont loose it first.
if you buy this cream it will not make your lines dissapear, you wont appear 10 years younger.
of cource lulu has not her timebomb range to thank for her youthfull looks but a life time of botox/fillers and all kinds of plastic surgery
easy pay is our way of getting you to buy loads of crap

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, diamonique is not in a league of its own.:Yikes!:

It's bog standard Cubic Zirconia, the same as Ideal World's Diamantaire, Platinum Dreams and Bid TV etc Diamonesque and the simulated line from Argos.:cheeky::gigli:

It really makes my back ache leaning forward to show my cleavage, I have to do it though as it detracts from my huge belly and backside.

That's dress size 8/10/12/14 etc. to you and me.

Or:

That of course is the garment measurement. To work out which size you need to buy, measure round the fullest part of your bust/hips and add x inches. That way you'll avoid expensive p&p charges returning a garment that doesn't fit, or ordering 2 different sizes just to see which one is right.

"Ooh look - several of these "jewels" have come loose and are clearly hanging by a thread off this Indigo Moon top already and all we've done is take it out of the packet and hang it up. It doesn't bode at all well for how long they'll stay attached after you buy it and wear it"

If you want to come through and chat to us on the studio line, please don't bother...we've had it up to here with sob stories and how smearing a little bit of some overpriced cream on your leg saved you from having to have it chopped off...

these plants might grow or then again they may well not, why not just go down your local market or garden centre.

If i stuff myself with any more chocolates\pie\burgers\yoghurt (delete as appropriate) I will throw up

I really don't feel like gurning like I am possessed, pretending to adore every product and sit with a crazy guest, I just want to stay at home and watch "This Morning"

'I was going to say that this is the most affordable item of the hour, when in fact, it's simply ... cheap.'

'This is proving very popular, hardly surprising since they're so common.'

'Let's see how this looks on the models, because frankly I'd rather be eaten alive in a cellar full of rats than be forced to wear this.'

'This what we call the TSV, and if you're new to QVC, yes, you did once see me in the adverts for loo cleaner.'

'Wow, that's amazing, wow, incredible, wow, oh hell, I'm presenting on auto-pilot again.'

'It's sold out! Well done if you got yours - don't you just love my patronising attitude?'

'Of course, you can order online, but only if you have enough brain cells to find the 'on' switch on your child's computer.'

'Do come through to the studio for a chat, because we all love a good laugh here at QVC, and we need a few bonkers calls to beef up the Christmas tape.'

'I'm just going to show you how this works, and please, God, do not let me end up on 'It'll Be Alright on the Night.'

"This Diet Chef malarkey is just basically eating really tiny meals really isn't it?"

"By all means Use your 30 Day Money Back Guarantee to try it out. If you don't like it just send it back. We may or may not check it for make up residue, hairs and finger marks before sending it straight back out to some poor soul on Waitlist."

"Got any unwanted, broken pieces of gold jewellery at home? you soon will have if you tune in to our regular gold hour every Monday"

"It's one of those garments that look like nothing on the hanger, but when you see it on the models its true horror will make you gasp"

Last edited:
I,ve been doing pilates for years and my 'core' still looks like a poisoned pups....JR

I talk very very slowly when giving the item number and details because I think you are all a bit slow on the uptake, and also because I know it pi**es you off.

Tanzanite - not found in the foothills of mount kilimanjaro at all, but bought from a suitcase round the back of the Co-Op in Bolton from someone called One-Eyed Dave...and there's more where that came from...

Richard Jackson - these plants are carp, you might just as well plant your money in the back garden - cut out the middle man and save p&p.

Alison Keenan - I really need to get myself a decent bra

Latest posts

Back