Unable to login on android devices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mayday

Registered Shopper
Hi I just wondered if anyone is having problems logging in to QVC on android devices? I just get an error message when I put in my password on my tablet and phone but have no problem on my laptop. I have rung QVC but didn't really get an answer other than there were some problems with android devices . Rubbish isn't it as they're constantly encouraging us to tap the app!

Hi I just wondered if anyone is having problems logging in to QVC on android devices? I just get an error message when I put in my password on my tablet and phone but have no problem on my laptop. I have rung QVC but didn't really get an answer other than there were some problems with android devices . Rubbish isn't it as they're constantly encouraging us to tap the app!

What tablet and phone do you have? Have you tried using the website on the phone or tablet instead of the app?

Funnily enough it hadn't occurred to me to do that until after I posted on here ! I tried the web page not the app and was successful .
Thank you for your help.

For the past week I can't order online. I get to the sign in page fine then when I click up comes a page saying Unable to ship. It doesn't matter what article I try it simply comes up the same. Ditto on ipad and phone. CS first said it was a fault and it would be fixed in 24hrs but still the same. Of course I can phone in but that's not the point.

Latest posts

Back