Ultrasun TSV - 28/04/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She said today she does not know how to self tan, bliddy hell women if you can rub ultrasun in you can rub in self tan:wonder: I don't believe she is the brain behind this brand just its mouthpiece.

Pretty unlikely that she is anything but a UK face of the company ,and nothing whatsoever to do with anything else, as company started in Switzerland 20 years ago.

I do not watch QVC anymore, I buy off the website what I decide I want and what suits me.

I usually buy Ultrasun form Ifsogo but this deal today is good, so will stock up, as use the 500mls regularly and have done so for a few years now.

Having googled her she is actually a partner in a PR firm who have Ultrasun as a client - that's all.
Hardly the brains behind the brand just a promoter.

hey check amazon
3 lip balm + 2 x 100ml face 30 for 46.87 including P&P

on QVC you can get the same products for 64.87 including P&P

amazon have a special offer right now ..

I almost got sucked into the hype, but in a moment of lucidity I checked my stockpile, 4 litres of Ultrasun Sport 4 large bottles of Ultrasun 30 sensitive, 3 Ultralip, and 1.50 litres of Ultrasun after sun!

Reality check, I dont NEED to order, so didn't!

Strange how Keeley raves about this range. Yet she works for Elemis and they sell their own sun care range. What she uses in private is her business but to rave about a rival brand on a public page. Wonder how Elemis feel about that?:taphead:

Having googled her she is actually a partner in a PR firm who have Ultrasun as a client - that's all.
Hardly the brains behind the brand just a promoter.

Thanks, and just remembered she was on Q the other week raving about Judith Williams Face and Body selt tan set Urmmmm:wonder: She has said on air she flys around the world testing formulas.

Thanks, and just remembered she was on Q the other week raving about Judith Williams Face and Body selt tan set Urmmmm:wonder: She has said on air she flys around the world testing formulas.

hmmm, I didn't realise she's a scientist.

It's the smug advert that annoys me. She says that Ultrasun is suitable "for him, for them, for you" . Well, I don't have a "him" or "them". It's the same when JR talks about "your man". Don't know why I feel irritated by this but I do, perhaps it's the late hour.

hmmm, I didn't realise she's a scientist.

It's the smug advert that annoys me. She says that Ultrasun is suitable "for him, for them, for you" . Well, I don't have a "him" or "them". It's the same when JR talks about "your man". Don't know why I feel irritated by this but I do, perhaps it's the late hour.

So she says, don't believe her for one minute!

Her linkedin says she has a business degree from the university of Hertfordshire (which was Hatfield Poly when she went!) - dates only make her 40. I thought she was older than that.

I bought the TSV due to it's value and the size of the sports bottle as we go on a cruise in August for 2 weeks so this should last us all going off reviews. Did see Ultrasun in my local TK Maxx yesterday. Sorry, can't remember the prices but it was a considerable mark down from the RRP.

I bought the TSV due to it's value and the size of the sports bottle as we go on a cruise in August for 2 weeks so this should last us all going off reviews. Did see Ultrasun in my local TK Maxx yesterday. Sorry, can't remember the prices but it was a considerable mark down from the RRP.

VALM we would use 500mls EACH on our Floridan jaunts, that's a fortnight btw.

VALM we would use 500mls EACH on our Floridan jaunts, that's a fortnight btw.

How many in your family Jabba? There are three of us. Will have the other bottle with us too though. Don't like saying "told you so" but I did tell MrM that buying the AD would have made more sense !! x

Just hubby and I go to Florida twice a year , a fortnight in May and 10 days in October.

Our May holiday is. Beach holiday so we do reapply http://www.laplayaresort.com/

It's pure relaxation, lying on the Private beach having your drinks ferried over to you at the waters edge !

As I said we do reapply on areas prone to burning ( but we don't burn) as the heat is so fierce

Just hubby and I go to Florida twice a year , a fortnight in May and 10 days in October.

Our May holiday is. Beach holiday so we do reapply http://www.laplayaresort.com/

It's pure relaxation, lying on the Private beach having your drinks ferried over to you at the waters edge !

As I said we do reapply on areas prone to burning ( but we don't burn) as the heat is so fierce

Thanks for that Jabba - and the resorts look lovely. We only ever stay in Orlando when we visit Florida. We are sailing from Southampton on our cruise so no baggage allowance. I will take some spare suntan cream as well just in case. Cheers. x

Just opened my TSV and found the 100ml tube of SPF 30 was poorly sealed and leaking.
Phone customer service, where the lady said that she would get the product team to arrange a replacement from Ultrasun. Fortunately, I don't have to send the whole "kit and caboodle" back.
Didn't query it at all. So possible already had a few calls?

Latest posts

Back