Ultrasun TSV - 28/04/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its called Ultrasun 5 Piece Suncare Collection
Looks like it has 500ml of sports 20spf
100ml of super sensitive 30 spf
and 125ml of after sun
dont know about the other 2 items

The other 2 items are the lip thing and a smaller tube of the 30spf think possibly 30mls

I use the 30SPF face one although the last one I bought at the airport a couple of months ago had grainey bits in it where the ones I bought from QVC didn't.I also bought the shimmer one but when wearing dark trousers the 'sparkle' transferred onto them!

Lip thing is great by me - just want a good price and Easy Pay now :sun:

I reckon it'll be going for around the £39 mark, they normally sell the sports 20 500ml for 30 odd quid so it'll be 'look at all this extra you're getting for a fiver or whatever.

Don't know if I'll bother, I've got a 500ml bottle of the 20 already and a few bottles of p20 and p10 that I've stocked up on from Costco (200ml bottles are £12 odd +vat) so I've enough for our abroad hol and any chance of sun here!

Last edited:
Good Lord, I'm going to have to switch the sound off on the morning repeat.
"SPF Factor" a million times a minute. Gggrrrrrr.

It's on autodelivery (June and August). Blimey, one and a half litres of sun cream in four months and that just the sports one!!

Great value but not sure I need to have such large quantities in reserve.

I'm thinking the same, though I might use the rest and save the sports till next year, we normally go abroad quite early in the year. Hhhmmmmm, decisions decisions.

Trouble is I do have a supply from some of the offers on last time. I am trying not to stock pile too much now. There is always some sort of offer on Q. That's made up my mind a no from me based on what I already have.

Well, I've got 500ml of the 20 sport, 400ml of P20 and 400ml of p10 in the cupboard. Two weeks holiday abroad coming up next month for four of us, which I reckon will see off the 500ml sport and maybe half the p20 and p10, then another two weeks for all of us in the summer (in England) plus any potential sunny days in between (she says hopefully...) what do we think?

As a family of 5 we will get through 3 500mls in 2 1/2 weeks.
I have bought 5 tsvs as it has such a long shelf life - 5 yeas and then 3 once opened.
I use the face everyday once I can have my car roof down . so for me it is a no brainer.

got a serious vitamin d defficency and my gp has said i need some sun. no sun block for me for a long while just a good moisturiser and not overdoing it.

Getting really bored with Abby's lecturing tone - and does she ever pause for breath? She is certainly working it like a trooper - probably trying to compensate for the fact that she has to sell suncare when it is absolutely miserable outside :hi:

got a serious vitamin d defficency and my gp has said i need some sun. no sun block for me for a long while just a good moisturiser and not overdoing it.

I do that until the sun gets really hot in midsummer. think the sun block thing is overdone and mainly sales talk.
In any case, if I saw this Ultrasun presenter in a shop wearing this blue and red outfit, I would walk away pretty fast.

Haven't watched any ultrasun hours as I can't bear that Abby woman,she talked non stop when she stood in for Judith Williams. It's a spiel that she trots out in an almost brainwashing sort of way---you will buy this----you do need this.

Haven't watched any ultrasun hours as I can't bear that Abby woman,she talked non stop when she stood in for Judith Williams. It's a spiel that she trots out in an almost brainwashing sort of way---you will buy this----you do need this.

She said today she does not know how to self tan, bliddy hell women if you can rub ultrasun in you can rub in self tan:wonder: I don't believe she is the brain behind this brand just its mouthpiece.

Trouble is I do have a supply from some of the offers on last time. I am trying not to stock pile too much now. There is always some sort of offer on Q. That's made up my mind a no from me based on what I already have.

Same here snowstorm, I am not buying as I stocked up last year with the offers
and 500ml of the sport will last ages

Latest posts

Back