Ultrasun TSV 17/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just 'googled' Abi Cleave and being the sad person that I am went on to companies house, she earns a fair few quid for ultrasun and I she is also now the wholesale seller for curabeauty uk, which is the Judith Williams skincare brand, quite the entrepreneur, as well as the 'skin teller offer'!

I've used Ultrasun in both Mexico and Egypt and you really do only need to apply it once a day - never burnt at all.
I prefer the glimmer 20 and my husband the factor 30.
It may cost a bit more per bottle, but because you only apply it once a day, it actually works out at a good price, especially when you get it at TSV prices. Saves on luggage allowance too

I really like Ultrasun too, I wear family 30 on my face and hands as I am very pale, (I don't travel abroad just here in UK) this is the best suncream I have used. I have been using it for years now and not burnt when using it.

I've used Ultrasun in both Mexico and Egypt and you really do only need to apply it once a day - never burnt at all.
I prefer the glimmer 20 and my husband the factor 30.
It may cost a bit more per bottle, but because you only apply it once a day, it actually works out at a good price, especially when you get it at TSV prices. Saves on luggage allowance too

I really like Ultrasun too, I wear family 30 on my face and hands as I am very pale, (I don't travel abroad just here in UK) this is the best suncream I have used. I have been using it for years now and not burnt when using it.

Maybe it comes down to skin type and age. Post menopause my skin is extremely sensitive and Ultrasun didn't help as I expected it to. Every ones different though and if it works for you I cant knock it.

I just 'googled' Abi Cleave and being the sad person that I am went on to companies house, she earns a fair few quid for ultrasun and I she is also now the wholesale seller for curabeauty uk, which is the Judith Williams skincare brand, quite the entrepreneur, as well as the 'skin teller offer'!

Abi used to present Judith Williams Skincare when Judith wasn't over here

I'd warn anyone off the tinted body. It comes off with just water - sea water, pool water, sweat, rain - you'll find big brown marks everywhere. Or you'll jump in the pool and emerge two shades lighter :sweat: If it had to be removed with soap it'd be a great item.

I'm thinking of going for this one, as we need some sun protection for our holiday to America at Christmas.

This month's Which talks about which suncream are best. I will have another look at work and post which ones came out the best and let you all know. I don't think Ultrasun was mentioned but P20 another one day application cream was slated as were one day applications in general. I really think in this day and age when we know how damaging the sun is we really should be applying protection regularly and not just once a day.

I have the Which mag with this report giving the Best Buys.They say 'Once a Day : Stay away.Interested to see if Ultrasun comment on this.

Abi has commented on this on Facebook. The gist of what she said was Ultrasun meets the relevant standards but the Which report averaged out the results of a number of brands.

Latest posts

Back