Ultrasun TSV 17/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's probably best to read what she said as my reply was obviously not a word for word quote. If Ultrasun does meet the claims they make then there isn't a problem.

To be honest it doesn't really affect me, I don't use Ultrasun because I find the prices for those teeny, weeny sizes ridiculous but each to their own obviously, I do hope the people that do use it though are aware that when they think they're paying for expensive "once a day" application, what they're really paying for is just big standard, expensive sun care.

Abi has commented on this on Facebook. The gist of what she said was Ultrasun meets the relevant standards but the Which report averaged out the results of a number of brands.

Oh that About always has an answer for everything. She gets on my sick!

To be honest it doesn't really affect me, I don't use Ultrasun because I find the prices for those teeny, weeny sizes ridiculous but each to their own obviously, I do hope the people that do use it though are aware that when they think they're paying for expensive "once a day" application, what they're really paying for is just big standard, expensive sun care.
As you say each to their own. Ultrasun did comment on the Which report both on QVC's Facebook and their own so people can read it or not and make their own minds up.

Ultrasun 4 Piece Total Sun Protection Collection
Item Number: 210033
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.32

This comprehensive sun protection collection features a supersize Sports 20SPF Gel (enough for four people for one week) which absorbs quickly and is perfect for those who like to get active in the sun, plus a full size Anti-ageing Face 30SPF, Supersensitive 30SPF for the body and a tube of Aftersun which cools and rehydrates the skin. Protect your skin properly, whether you're at home or away, and help to prevent the premature signs of ageing associated with sun damage using this expert range of products from Ultrasun.
Tan-tastic perfection or family protection - choose between the Tinted option, which contains tinted face and tinted body formulas to protect against UVA and UVB rays whilst giving the skin a sunless glow, or go for the Family option which includes non-tinted formulas for sensitive skin, suitable for everyone, including the youngest members of the family.

Contains:

Tinted option:

1 x Sports 20SPF (400ml; supersize) - a non-greasy, non-sticky and easy to use transparent gel that contains no perfume, mineral oils, emulsifiers or preservatives and provides long-lasting protection from UVA and UVB
1 x Tinted Body 30SPF (150ml; full size) - an ideal blend of colour and protection for the body, and perfect for all those looking for a bit more glam and colour from their sun protection; delivers high, all-day UVA and UVB protection with just one application
1 x Tinted Face 30SPF (50ml; full size) - a lightly tinted formulation with powerful anti-ageing Ectoin, helping to reduce the signs of premature ageing. Use instead of makeup for a light and natural glow to the skin
1 x Aftersun (100ml; full size) - a cooling gel ideal for after sun exposure or use before sun exposure as a tan accelerator

Family option:

1 x Sports 20SPF (400ml; supersize)
Family 30SPF (150ml; full size) - a non-greasy cream with a high UVA and UVB filter, ideal for sensitive skin, young children and anyone with allergies
Face 30SPF (50ml; full size) - a non-greasy and fast absorbing cream that contains anti-ageing Ectoin; to protect against the visible signs of photoaging (premature aging of the skin caused by repeated exposure to UV rays)
1 x Aftersun (100ml; full size)

How to apply:

Sports 20SPF, Tinted Body 30SPF, Tinted Face 30SPF, Family 30SPF, Face 30SPF:

Apply to clean, dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure

Aftersun:

Apply to clean, dry skin after up to 24 hours after sun exposure
Apply for up to two weeks before your holiday to prepare the skin for a beautiful, long-lasting tan

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210033

Latest posts

Back