Ultrasun TSV 13/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's called Top to Toe Protection - Sensitive or Sports (perhaps it will include the hair SPF?); and there will be another TSV on 8 July - 5 Piece Beautiful Summer skin, as per the leaflet from Beauty Bash

The next Ultrasun TSV is on Saturday 13th June.

Oh dear, yet another day of 'Soap Box Abby + thou shalt wear ultrasun'...:mysmilie_496:

It's called Top to Toe Protection - Sensitive or Sports (perhaps it will include the hair SPF?); and there will be another TSV on 8 July - 5 Piece Beautiful Summer skin, as per the leaflet from Beauty Bash

Can you tell me what is in both TSVs please?

That's all I have sorry and shall be awaiting Ian's posts when the time comes.

Oh no! It's just a big switch off for me when that Abby's on. I really cannot stand the silly woman and her' l want you to........' Yes Abby l want you to **** off my TV screen!

I bought the last TSV because I remember hearing/seeing Abi say that that one was the best in value that they were doing this year. I bought it for our holiday to Germany next month, so I won't be needing anymore for the rest of the year.

I bought the last TSV because I remember hearing/seeing Abi say that that one was the best in value that they were doing this year. I bought it for our holiday to Germany next month, so I won't be needing anymore for the rest of the year.

Yes she said that there will be no other TSV in super sizes this year, but I remember one year they were saying there will be no more TSVs that year and then another popped up two months later.

If Abbi really wants to educate us, she should show how much product is needed for each part of the body, as well as where to concentrate on. Same with the face. An opportunity frequently missed.

I think the estimate of how long the products will last would lower considerably... highlighting that it's not going to be that much cheaper compared to the other offerings out there...

Today though, to be fair, she was showing a product for the hair, and as well as saying it will protect your hair colour, it will provide protection to the scalp (partings, thinning hair, very short cuts). Having burned my parting it's something I pay attention to now.

I do use Ultrasun but with all these TSV's how much do they think we need? When I read reports in magazines about recommended sun products I don't think I have ever seen Ultrasun products mentioned.

Latest posts

Back