TSV 3.png
    352.6 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 4.png
    TSV 4.png
    586.2 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 5.png
    TSV 5.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
I used Ultra sun for the first time on a Caribbean cruise last Nov. It was excellent - I got a nice golden tan without any redness or sunburn.

I’m not a fan of the dark tan (Ali Keenan, Julia Roberts & Carla Laslo as examples). In my opinion it’s an old fashioned look, as well as obviously not doing your skin any good in the long term.

I used Ultra sun for the first time on a Caribbean cruise last Nov. It was excellent - I got a nice golden tan without any redness or sunburn.

I’m not a fan of the dark tan (Ali Keenan, Julia Roberts & Carla Laslo as examples). In my opinion it’s an old fashioned look, as well as obviously not doing your skin any good in the long term.
Totally agree about the dark tans… I remember the Copoertone ads from the 70’s and 80’s….
But ultrasun is a really good product. No burning or prickly heat and goes on nicely. It’s just the bossy lectures that are a complete put off

Carla overdoes the fake tan imo.

I use Ultrasun all year round and have done for years, but I don’t need yet another day of lecturing from Abi so I won’t bother watching.
Me too....I think a lot of us "got the memo' some time ago. We're off to live in Switzerland - home of Ultrasun -very shortly. Shall I see if I can take her job, give us all a rest/change ???!

The only reason that I use Ultrasun all year round is because I use the anti-ageing 50 face one as a moisturiser. There’s no point in doing my arms or legs, and wasting money, in winter when I’m covered up. 😉 I was actually doing it long before Abi started droning on about it all, but I’ll let her take the credit. 🤔

Have a good move to Switzerland and have a wonderful life over there and it would be a pleasure to see you on air ….. a refreshing change and I know that you wouldn’t make us feel like children.

The only reason that I use Ultrasun all year round is because I use the anti-ageing 50 face one as a moisturiser. There’s no point in doing my arms or legs, and wasting money, in winter when I’m covered up. 😉 I was actually doing it long before Abi started droning on about it all, but I’ll let her take the credit. 🤔

Have a good move to Switzerland and have a wonderful life over there and it would be a pleasure to see you on air ….. a refreshing change and I know that you wouldn’t make us feel like children.
How very lovely of you! Thank you. I think mixing it up a bit on QVC with Alison 'all genders' Young and cronies would be an absolute scream...and you're right; I'd let you all be the grown ups (and guardians of their own skin and cash) that you are !!!!! Xxxx

Ultrasun 3 Piece Face & Body Collection

Single

QVC Price £84.96
Todays Special Value Price £42.48
P&P £0.00

Get set for a summer of sunshine with this three-piece Face & Body Collection from Ultrasun. With three fabulous formulas tailored to you and your family's individual skin needs, in a choice of SPF 30 or 50, you can now experience Ultrasun's iconic, long-lasting suncare from top to toe, all season long. Whether you want to keep the whole family safe or be adventurous in the sun, this is your key to sun-happy skin!
The updated Face formula - the Face SPF now comes in an even more generous 100ml size with brand new, easy-to-use packaging, so you can grab and go without worrying about running out too soon! It also comes in a new higher SPF 50 option.
Take your pick - this superb collection is available in two options to cater to everyone's preferences when it comes to sun protection. Choose SPF 30 or 50 to suit your skin!
Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides long-lasting protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types.
EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun was the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.
Stay stocked up - make sure you don't run out of your favourite sun protection with our Subscribe & Save option. Choose this and you'll receive an additional delivery of this collection in August, at today's special price!
Make your choice:

SPF 30 option contains:
  • 1 x Family SPF 30 (200ml) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the sun. A fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB sun protection gel with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Face SPF 30 (100ml) - an anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels and works to reduce the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (75ml) - delivers high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection in a super lightweight transparent spray that's non-greasy and quick drying. It can be worn on top of, or beneath make-up and is gentle enough for the most sensitive of skins
Or

SPF 50 option contains:
  • 1 x Sports Gel SPF 50 (200ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, transparent gel with UVA and UVB sun protection. Ideal for active people, quick and easy to apply, this water-resistant sun gel is perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities
  • 1 x Face SPF 50 (100ml) - an anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels and works to reduce the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (75ml) - delivers high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection in a super lightweight transparent spray that's non-greasy and quick drying. It can be worn on top of, or beneath make-up and is gentle enough for the most sensitive of skins

How to use:

SPF:
  • Apply in the shade to clean, dry skin, 15 to 30 minutes before sun exposure - reapply in extreme circumstances
Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50:
  • Close your eyes and mouth before application
  • Can be applied under or over make-up
  • Spray generously and evenly on the whole face in a horizontal movement, at a minimum of 15cm distance

Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun.

SPF 30 option contains:

• 1 x Family SPF 30 (200ml) RRP £34 + post (Based on the price of the 100ml & 150ml)
  • 1 x Face SPF 30 (100ml) RRP £48 + post (based on the 50ml size)
  • 1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (75ml) RRP £22 + post
Total RRP £110+ post

Or

SPF 50 option contains:

• 1 x Sports Gel SPF 50 (200ml) RRP £28 + post
  • 1 x Face SPF 50 (100ml RRP £52 + post (based on the 50ml size)
  • 1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (75ml) RRP £22 + post

Total RRP £102 + post

Latest posts

Back