Tweakd By Nature TSV 24/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ll admit to getting their last TSV of the shampoo and conditioner. I can’t say I’m a fan because it made my hair feel “heavy” so I’ve put it in the cupboard to use if I run out of my usual brand.

Attachments

• Tweakd TSV 1.jpg
    Tweakd TSV 1.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 106
The last time I used a hair scrub (years ago) it took ages to get gritty bits out of my hair. I don't like the sound of shampoo making your hair feel sticky either. I'll pass.

CC

Everyone’s hair is different so we’re all going to have different results.

I’ve used Tweak’d shampoos for a few years now and love them. I have thick highlighted hair. I’m currently using the last shampoo and conditioner TSV in the Above the Clouds Fragrance set and am happy with my hair, although not too keen on the lilac powder scent. I’ve never found their shampoos sticky and have never had a problem with residual bits from their hair scrub.

I’ve not used the scrub for a while but used it yesterday. I have highlighted hair (have for years but now to mask the grey roots coming though!) but I think it has stripped some of the colour from my roots on the top of my head where I initially put the scrub. As it looks whiter on top and graduates Dow to the usual ‘blond’
Has anyone else with coloured hair thought it removed some of their colour?

I would usually be interested in buying this Tsv but not sure about the scrub because of the potential colour fade.

Anyone find hair goes greasy quickly after using the last TSV supersized shampoo conditioner set.

Yes I did and it was the last TSV that I bought.

As I mentioned before, my hair felt sticky and heavy, despite thorough rinsing. It also looked dull and lanky. I binned the shampoo and conditioner because it would have been too much of a palaver to send them back.

I’ve gone back to what I used to use and my hair no longer has a sticky feeling. I have long hair and I can get a brush through it, when it’s wet, without it getting tangled which I couldn’t do after using the Tweak’d stuff.

Found that if I am heavy handed with the shampoo I have a problem with it getting greasy very quickly...and I use a mix of the restore and the volumising conditioner as I have aged thin, very long and very fine hair to keep the ends healthy looking. I have be been using Tweak'd since the beginning, and have the different sets and have learned to mix and match as I need...and as the seasons change.

To be honest I usually use Head and Shoulders and it does my hair just fine. I do like the Aussie one as well. Probably full of no no ingredients but shampoo is quite low on my priorities of spending money at the moment.

CC

For the past 6 months, I’ve been using Head & Shoulders Supreme range...
Get all 3 pieces for £10 at Superdrug...

I use “purify and volume” and it consists of a pre-shampoo Micellar scalp cleanser, a shampoo and conditioner.

I and my hair loves it!
Got lots of fairly fine hair.

I can’t wash my hair with help and about once a week this days, so greasiness is a battle..

I find this really cleans the hair and scalp - but also I get great volume and “swish” which lasts (and NO coated or sticky feel and roots stay much less greasy for longer...

Oh and it’s silicone, parabens etc free.
Happy days! 😊

End of advert! But I do highly recommend...

Yes I did and it was the last TSV that I bought.

As I mentioned before, my hair felt sticky and heavy, despite thorough rinsing. It also looked dull and lanky. I binned the shampoo and conditioner because it would have been too much of a palaver to send them back.

I’ve gone back to what I used to use and my hair no longer has a sticky feeling. I have long hair and I can get a brush through it, when it’s wet, without it getting tangled which I couldn’t do after using the Tweak’d stuff.
I love it but I have really dry thick hair so its a blessing. The smell is gorgeous. I have the yellow set. Still use PK but ts nice to have a little change.

To be honest I usually use Head and Shoulders and it does my hair just fine. I do like the Aussie one as well. Probably full of no no ingredients but shampoo is quite low on my priorities of spending money at the moment.

CC
I have a friend who works in SpaceNK and can be given very high-end, expensive brands of hair care. She openly admits she uses Head and Shoulders and loves it. She has long thick dark hair which is coloured.

Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Scrub & Supersize Conditioner 2 Piece Collection
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Great hair days are here to stay! Enhance your routine and enjoy the indulgence of wild-crafted ingredients for longer with this whopping supersize duo from Tweak'd. Featuring a luxurious conditioner and a pampering cleansing volumising scrub, you have everything you need to work towards lush, healthy-looking locks with bounce and shine. All that's left to do is pick the formula that best suits your hair!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Tweak-d.co.uk you’d pay £185. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £46, plus P&P, you’re saving £135.05.
Supersize haircare heroes - the perfect pick-me-up for all hair types in need hydration and volume, these fabulous products work brilliantly together to promote the look and feel of healthy hair. Plus, both come in huge supersizes, so you'll be stocked up on luxurious haircare for even longer.
The best from nature - founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, Denis Simioni developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find and every product from the range features wild-crafted ingredients.
Rhassuol uncovered - mined deep beneath the Atlas Mountains in North Eastern Morocco, rhassoul clay is an extractive, non-stripping, mineral-based clay that helps to remove excess oil and dirt from the hair and scalp for weightless volume and lift at the root. It was used for centuries as a beauty tool by the Roman and Egyptian nobility to cleanse their hair and skin.
About anthopogon - known locally as Sunpati, rhododendron anthopogon essential oil is found high up on the slopes of the Himalayan Mountains and is considered a sacred plant to the people of Nepal.
Pick your pair - with five options to choose from, which one will you be going for? Rhassoul Rise is a classic for a reason, and a real favourite among Tweak'd fans. For the lovers of something a little sweeter, Amber Vanilla or Coconutty might take your fancy. Above the Clouds is a great option for those who like their beauty with a floral touch, while Pure FF keeps the same effective formula, just without the fragrance.
Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive another delivery in 60 days, at today’s excellent price.
Contains (a choice of):
  • 1 x Rhassoul Rise and Shine Volumising Conditioner (Supersize; 1000ml) - a dual-action formula that helps to support your hair while adding moisture for a voluminous, smooth and tangle-free finish. It restores the look of health to tresses, adding weightless hydration and bounce to fine, flat hair to leave it looking revitalised, full and lustrous. Formulated with rhassoul clay, silica from bamboo, amino acids and quinoa protein, plus hydrating butters, oils and extracts
  • 1 x Rhassoul Rise and Shine Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (Supersize; 453.6g) - helps remove styling product build-up, excess oil and impurities from your hair and scalp, while working to create volume from the roots for the appearance of thicker, fuller hair with a soft, shiny finish. Enriched with rhassoul clay and suitable for all hair types
Or
  • 1 x Amber Vanilla Hair Strengthening Conditioner (Supersize; 1000ml) - with the scent of vanilla, amber, almond milk and honey, this ultra-moisturising formula transforms the feel of dry, brittle, fine or damaged hair, helping to improve manageability, reduce the look of frizz, revitalise, hydrate and soften to leave hair looking full, shiny and healthy. Infused with dhatelo oil, acai berry and pomegranate, this product can be used on wet hair as your regular conditioner or applied to dry hair as a pre-cleansing treatment for extra TLC
  • 1 x Amber Vanilla Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (Supersize; 453.6g) - helps remove styling product build-up, excess oil and impurities from your hair and scalp, while working to create volume from the roots for the appearance of thicker, fuller hair with a soft, shiny finish. Enriched with Moroccan Rhassoul lava clay from the Atlas mountains of Morocco and scented with amber vanilla, almond milk and honey
Or
  • 1 x Coconutty Hair Strengthening Conditioner (Supersize; 1000ml) - this silicone-free conditioner works to add weightless moisture into the hair while removing added build-up, helping to promote the look of volume at the root for hair that appears thicker, fuller and shinier. Infused with amino acids
  • 1 x Coconutty Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (Supersize; 453.6g) - helps remove styling product build up, excess oil and impurities from your hair and scalp, while working to create volume from the roots for the appearance of thicker, fuller hair without weighing it down. Enriched with Rhassoul clay and suitable for all hair types. Leaves hair feeling soft, cleansed and shiny, and is scented with a Bali-inspired blend of Kenari nut, bananas, oats and honey
Or
  • 1 x Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment (Supersize; 1000ml) - with a white floral scent. This gentle five-in-one formula helps to cleanse the hair and scalp of excess dirt, oil and sweat without stripping it of natural oils, while conditioning and detangling to leave your hair feeling hydrated and soft. Enriched with anthopogon essential oil and natural saponins. Ideal for fine, lifeless, dull, dry, damaged and frizzy hair
  • 1 x Above The Clouds Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (Supersize; 453.6g) - helps remove styling product build-up, excess oil and impurities from your hair and scalp, while working to create volume from the roots for the appearance of thicker, fuller hair with a soft, shiny finish. Enriched with Moroccan rhassoul lava clay from the Atlas mountains of Morocco and rhododendron anthopogon
Or
  • 1 x Pure FF Conditioner (Supersize; 1000ml) - this formula helps provide weightless conditioning and hydration, leaving the hair with a healthier-looking appearance, with visible body and bounce. Fragrance free
  • 1 x Pure FF Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (Supersize; 453.6g) - helps remove styling product build-up, excess oil and impurities from your hair and scalp, while working to create volume from the roots for the appearance of thicker, fuller hair with a soft, shiny finish. Fragrance free
How to use:
Conditioner:
  • For best results, start by cleansing hair with shampoo
  • Then apply Conditioner to clean, wet hair
  • Concentrate on mid-length to ends and work through evenly
  • Leave on for one - three minutes, then rinse thoroughly
Scrub:
  • Use at least once a week in place of your normal shampoo
  • Apply about a tablespoon's worth on wet hair and work through in sections
  • Gently massage until you feel the paste turn to foam, and focus on the roots
  • Add more water throughout treatment to create a thick lather
  • For an intensified effect, let it sit for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly
  • Always follow with a conditioning treatment on lengths and ends

I just flicked over to QVC and wasn’t sure if the TSV was a Tweak’d by Nycha set or the green heavy duty garden waste sack that Alex is presenting in. Whatever it is, apparently it’s “bran new”.

And now Weird Denis is on, creeping me out, so I’m going to bed.

I just flicked over to QVC and wasn’t sure if the TSV was a Tweak’d by Nycha set or the green heavy duty garden waste sack that Alex is presenting in. Whatever it is, apparently it’s “bran new”.

And now Weird Denis is on, creeping me out, so I’m going to bed.
Yes I just turned it now - 5:30am so about half way thru midnight launch - and you’ve described Alex’s “dress” well!

It’s so stiff and plasticky!
Is it QVC? If that is what faux leather looks like, I’m out! (I wasn’t in, at least not for clothing!)

And if I have to hear the story about how his MOM had never asked for anything until she asked him to create her product..

It is a nice story - with it having a happy ending for mum and his bank balance/career! - but I just don’t like it being wheeled out as a marketing spiel.

I also don’t totally buy into how he portrays the brand sometimes.
I really hope the indigenous tribes he gets his ideas and ingredients from/with get properly reimbursed and protected and not exploited?

Plus he used to claim you only need “this” but now seems to involve umpteen products in range and just mentioned two more to come...

Sorry think I’m being grumpy!
My BS meter is on high!!

Latest posts

Back