Tweakd By Nature TSV 24/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wahahaa!
I just caught sight of Ali and the other model whose name escapes me (older than Ali, dark, slim and elegant and teaches yoga!).
Oh my! Ali has the kind of bouffant last seen when people had their hair shampooed and set!
And the other model - she looks like a combo of a poodle and the iconic image from ‘There’s something about Mary’! 😉

I just flicked over to QVC and wasn’t sure if the TSV was a Tweak’d by Nycha set or the green heavy duty garden waste sack that Alex is presenting in. Whatever it is, apparently it’s “bran new”.

And now Weird Denis is on, creeping me out, so I’m going to bed.
Yes I just turned it now - 5:30am so about half way thru midnight launch - and you’ve described Alex’s “dress” well!

It’s so stiff and plasticky!
Is it QVC? If that is what faux leather looks like, I’m out! (I wasn’t in, at least not for clothing!)

And if I have to hear the story about how his MOM had never asked for anything until she asked him to create her product..

It is a nice story - with it having a happy ending for mum and his bank balance/career! - but I just don’t like it being wheeled out as a marketing spiel.

I also don’t totally buy into how he portrays the brand sometimes.
I really hope the indigenous tribes he gets his ideas and ingredients from/with get properly reimbursed and protected and not exploited?

Plus he used to claim you only need “this” but now seems to involve umpteen products in range and just mentioned two more to come...

Sorry think I’m being grumpy!
My BS meter is on high!!

Wahahaa!
I just caught sight of Ali and the other model whose name escapes me (older than Ali, dark, slim and elegant and teaches yoga!).
Oh my! Ali has the kind of bouffant last seen when people had their hair shampooed and set!
And the other model - she looks like a combo of a poodle and the iconic image from ‘There’s something about Mary’! 😉
All the models, UK & US, look dead daft. Obviously Knuckles didn't arrive in time to be bouffanted.

All the models, UK & US, look dead daft. Obviously Knuckles didn't arrive in time to be bouffanted.
I meant to say that - but thought I’d been grumps enough! - Alex has gone for the opposite of a bouffant with a greasy slick!

Last had my hair washed last Thurs and it hasn’t even reached they level yet!

I did just watch final of GBBO to cheer me up and despite making me cry LOTS, it really has 😊

Wahahaa!
Those awful over-done bouffants are very dated and particularly ageing for the models. The pretty blonde model (Ali?) goes from looking quite trendy with her slightly shaggy style to a 1970s/80s (or earlier) throwback. I bet she comes off air and sticks her head under the tap before she’s seen in public.

I also hate that annoying thing they do in nearly all the hair product demos on QVC, whatever the brand, where they kind of shake a big swathe of hair so it “ripples”. It’s so hackneyed.

The Tweaked AB will never sell me anything, his voice make me Jump on the Mute button :) I know he can't help how he speak... but it sounds so smsrmy to me.

Latest posts

Back