Turducken!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
What the hell is that? A new avian hybrid? Maybe we should call it a turd for short! lolololol at that cockney bloke presiding over the meat! What a character!

Looks absolutely vile as well!

That Chef Michael gets on my nerves something chronic!

What the everloving hell is that on just now? Definitely looked like a turd on a plate!

Aldi did a 4 bird roast last year (I didn't buy it though) and it was about £12 .............. not £40 for a piece of meat you'd need a magnifying glass to spot on the plate.

No, this creation looked like a pie or a pudding, smothered in gravy, it was swimming round the plate. Apparently it was something with rabbit in. I'll pass thanks.

Aldi did a 4 bird roast last year (I didn't buy it though) and it was about £12 .............. not £40 for a piece of meat you'd need a magnifying glass to spot on the plate.

They've got 2 this year, the one with the cranberry glaze looks lovely. They've got some superb Christmas grub this year, their Christmas pudding won the Good Housekeeping Institute blind taste test this year apparently, beating Harrods and Heston (I think it was Heston!).

I've had the Aldi 4 bird roast before and it's fine. Looked better than the Turducken when cooked!

I see Morrisons are doing 3 fish roast, which sounds nice and a change from traditional meat.

Turducken??? They didn't think that through did they...
I bet some numpty QVC oikl was ever so pleased with themselves when they came up with the name, unaware the entire country is rolling their eyes and sniggering.

Turducken

Sorry, guys - turducken is in the OED (free access to anyone with a library card) and has been around since 1982 - from the States. More on wikipedia.

:mysmilie_19:I'm guessing turd isn't a recognised term in the States! :mysmilie_47: :mysmilie_47: :mysmilie_47:

Latest posts

Back