Tunic by Nina Leonard TSV 26/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my word, just checked, it flows out at the hips making them look ten times bigger than they are, and the patterns look like the cat was sick on them.

Someone texted the studio to say they have bought three TSV, so they seem to be popular.

Possibly a member of staff ?????

Its on now, on the lunchtime show (which I quickly switched off) - and both Kate & Katherine said its 'figure flattering' eh ? on whom ? why on earth the Director of Nina Leonard squeezes herself into any of her products that clearly don't fit, is beyond belief. Either she has to lose weight because she is wearing the largest size, or needs to size up.

the nina leonard lady looks bad. its too small but anyone with a curvy figure will look bad in this. i just hope julia roberts does not wera this as i can see her sqeezing in a xs and wearing leggings to really ...oh no shes got the spotted one on

No JR is in a small but she has said she could wear a medium but it would be too big on the shoulders he guest said she`s in a 2x ... I think the one she is wearing is too small on her shoulder ...i`ve not seen anyone look good in it ... the guest said she`s in a 2 x but should size up .... its just market stall quality !!

It made me smile when DF was telling people on the launch that it was ONLY £99 for a tsv top ,a pair of stretchy trousers and a long cardi and would be perfect for wedding or to treat yourself. Geez if I was spending 99 quid, I`d want something far better for my money and I certainly wouldn`t want to be the laughing stock at a wedding.
Are these people for real ?

Mmmmmm not a good look in my opinion poor shape & horrid prints. What trousers is the larger size model wearing?Far too short & they are not meant to be cropped.Difficult to make this one look good!

Oh that poor girl now in those legging type pants.I am no skinny in the legs & wouldn't go within a million miles of these.These models should get extra pay for turning out in this stuff.

They always make poor Sophia look ridiculous. Why make her wear those tiny ankle boots when she has big legs? It's all wrong, she needs longer boots. The TSV just made everyone's hips look 6ft wide, a lot of the camera work was on the top half of the presenters. I agree that Cate the guest always looks like she's wearing 3 sizes too small but she is quite a large lady - you'd think she'd wear a 3XL though and if not then send someone else who can wear the clothes - sometimes another blonde girl comes over. I'm not being mean as I like Cate but she doesn't always do the outfits any favours. Needless to say didn't buy.

CC

and the white trousers that Goody was wearing looked see through she lifted her top and showed the pocket making the pants look shear .. not a good look!!

They always make poor Sophia look ridiculous. Why make her wear those tiny ankle boots when she has big legs? It's all wrong, she needs longer boots. The TSV just made everyone's hips look 6ft wide, a lot of the camera work was on the top half of the presenters. I agree that Cate the guest always looks like she's wearing 3 sizes too small but she is quite a large lady - you'd think she'd wear a 3XL though and if not then send someone else who can wear the clothes - sometimes another blonde girl comes over. I'm not being mean as I like Cate but she doesn't always do the outfits any favours. Needless to say didn't buy.

CC

yes that poor girl certainly earns her money .... making her wear that awful sack looking dress with thos ankle boots was criminal ..a court shoe is much more slimming in the legs ... they are supposed to have stylists dressing them ... they need a trip to spec savers then they can see what they are sending out onto the cat walk !!

Well according to the website that`s another clothing tsv which didn`t sell out. Most colours and sizes still available. When are Q going to realise that American fashion and tastes are quite often totally different than ours ?
Their buyers need a darned good shake up and what surprises me most of all is their buyers are so young and yet they seem to buy styles which are so old. A while ago Q posted a photo of their buyers on Q`s facebook page and they all appeared to be mid to late 20`s. Maybe that`s the problem, they`ve got very young women trying to buy for what`s mainly another age group and they simply don`t know what does it for age 40 upwards ?
Whatever the reasons, surely to goodness even Q die hards must be sick of seeing the same old, same old, styles, fabrics and brands. I know I am and I don`t even buy their fashion.

I think quite a few of the recent clothing TSVs haven't sold well at all .Maybe people are finally getting fed up with them. I struggle to think who would look good in this top. Of the presenters Kathy looked the best but only because she went up a size.Even then it wasn't great.

Latest posts

Back