TSV Silver Agate pendant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For goodness sake woman, put it away, preferably somewhere dark, where no one will ever have to see it again!!!!!!:mysmilie_61:

It's not 'Brazilian' agate is it... :mysmilie_11:

titter.gif
LOL

Now that everyone else has owned up to seeing 'lady-gardens' before the eyes. I wonder if I'm the only one who notices that they have rather indelicately placed the silver bale so that it acts like a piercing of the...ahem *coughs*...'fun button'....?
icon_ninja.gif

696815.jpg
that'll make your eyes smart.
4_6_4.gif

Yes, quite pretty as a keyring or wind chimes but a bit tacky looking as a pendant. Not my cup of tea , and the random nature of the colours and shapes would make purchasing it easy to resist.

As Jade Goody would say, "Its minging!"
thfunnyface.gif

I guess I'm the only one that loves it then!
If I could afford to dismount the wagon I'd have bought all the bright colours! I loved the purple, pink, blue AND turquoise - though I must admit some samples were nicer than others.

Once people realise what they've bought they'll be returning it so you'll probabaly be able to pick them up at a reduced rate.

What I want to see is a response on the qvc ratings page that gives it 1/2 stars because it looks very "fanny" and people keep mentioning this wherever they go. Anyone up to it? :mysmilie_17:

Dear God! I have just inhaled the best part of a glass of wine reading this thread!
Thanks girls, I did need cheering up a bit :D

We should all thank QVC for a fab TSV (not for reasons they would appreciate). :mysmilie_697:

Yes, vagina does kind of describe it. You could get your labia pierced and wear the earrings to match!

Sorry, I have a filthy mind :)

Tell it like it is Ballerina!! :mysmilie_17:

For some reason I always think that those big flowers that you get in modern bouquets (sorry can't post pics) look like lady bits. You know the waxy, big flat ones with the little furry bit sticking up......maybe someone will know what I mean:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_687:......oh, and oysters too:mysmilie_61:

Tell it like it is Ballerina!! :mysmilie_17:

For some reason I always think that those big flowers that you get in modern bouquets (sorry can't post pics) look like lady bits. You know the waxy, big flat ones with the little furry bit sticking up......maybe someone will know what I mean:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_687:......oh, and oysters too:mysmilie_61:

this one?
images

Universally unpopular

Hi,
I have just been on the website and only the purple in the TSV sold out, with no waitlist available. All other colours available at QVC price and every colour available in the earrings and bangle. There will be some very disapponted folks at QVC towers today.......especially the buyer who secured this TSV.
:mysmilie_34:

Hi,
I have just been on the website and only the purple in the TSV sold out, with no waitlist available. All other colours available at QVC price and every colour available in the earrings and bangle. There will be some very disapponted folks at QVC towers today.......especially the buyer who secured this TSV.
:mysmilie_34:

I've noticed that too! Everytime they do earrings to match a silver TSV they usually sell out by the morning! I wasn't sure about it when I saw it at midnight but after reading all of your comments I know what I think now!

the reviews are in and not good...here's an example;
Overall 1*
Jackster
Posted: January 19, 2010
How long have you been shopping with QVC? 5-10 years
Would you recommend this product as a gift? No
Read all my reviews
Looks like plastic not natural stones
"I ordered 4 of these - pink, purple, turquoise and blue thinking I would keep a couple and give the rest as gifts but I am probably going to return all of them. The pieces are so dark you can't see the banding of the agate and they just look like pieces of plastic. If you could see the banding, I would probably be keeping all of them. It's such a shame. When they were shown on tv they looked really good but I suspect the banding was more obvious due to the strong lighting. In natural light the banding just can't be seen. I'm really disappointed - this was a great idea but with the ones I received it just doesn't work."

unfortunatly no fanny references :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back