TSV Silver Agate pendant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_17: wind chime seems aptly appropriate

I need to buy a four-post bed now.

img-thing

Really awful and, to be honest, I'm rather relieved it's not tempting me as my money is safe! So what if a lot of Z-list celebs are wearing them, we are a tasteful lot!

I agree! Especially about the relieved bit as I was ready to want to buy it!
I haven't seen the presentation but they do look garish on my computer screen. Apart from the colours and the anatomical similarity they just don't seem to "work". For me at least.
One of us must have bought one though!!!! Come on, own up!!! Don't be afeared, we won't bite...............

I had a look on the web and look what I found...some lovely creations, named V WIND CHIMES and V NECKLACE...:mysmilie_697:

windchime_pink.jpg
!BfTy3fQCGk~$(KGrHqIH-CoEre81V9i5BL!vteCJ2Q~~_1_976_1.JPG

That windchime would be a lovely tribute to your partner's ex-partners; so much more colourful than bed-post notches! Additional dangles are available!

Jude xx

That windchime would be a lovely tribute to your partner's ex-partners; so much more colourful than bed-post notches! Additional dangles are available!

Jude xx

That's a brilliant idea for a birthday gift! :mysmilie_17:

Ooh I like that bedroom, I think that 'Gothic Tart' look is one I could definitely go for........! Who'd have thought it? :mysmilie_17:
A weird combination but as they say......it somehow works! lol

Just love this!!!! :mysmilie_697:

Brilliant thread, I'm just looking forward to seeing various presenters wearing a purple fanny round their necks!!

These posts are really "fanny" ...........sorry, that was lame:mysmilie_61:

Just thought, I hope Charlie doesn't do a show today, the site of him stroking it seductively would be too much, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing.

How did we get to this? It's a thread about jewellery people! Still, I guess we now know where people's minds are!

it is indeed an inspired thread....and lightness and laughs are much needed round here !!! :mysmilie_12:

hear, hear!!!!! :mysmilie_696:

Yup, with the bad weather and the Jan blues we need our forum to cheer us up. I'm always delighted when an item on QVC is the subject of so much debate, especially such an amusing one as this! Esther Rantzen's phallic carrots have nothing on vagina agate. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back