Trinny & Susannah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was definitely just Viscount Linley - I met them at a wedding many years ago. She look fantastic.

Interesting article,so according to these pair only a woman understands another woman's body strange then how we have so many Gay fashion designers,they also admitted only spending about 10 days this year in the UK,well that's great if your single but not if you have a young family,anyhow the more I read about them the more I dislike them as people,but that will have no bearing on wether I like their clothes it may be a trendy range.
Lynn

I think every design (and that aint many) of dress in 'stretchy' fabric has been done to death by all the designers on here (cant remember any halter necks though, and very few with pockets) - so we are hardly likely to get 'fitted' dresses with zips and buttons because of the cost involved and the thousands ordered.

Be interesting however, to see how many variations of the "twist and gather" they will come up with................. to the side, under the bust, under your armpit, under your bum zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

WHAT WOULD BE GREAT THOUGH, is a print designed to make you look smaller. I'm thinking of the illusion dress that Kate Winslett wore, that brought the eye in from her waist. Terrific ! So why, out of all these 'designers' hasn't any one of them come up with that ???????[/QUOTE]

Yipee my request has been answered !!!!! on the website T & S range is displayed already, and blow me down there is a Kate Winslett frock, AND A ZIP !!!!. I'm off to send for it like NOW !!!!

Do you think any of our favourite presenters will get the Trinny and Susannah treatment? I can think of one or 2 who should!

They get on my wick too but I picked up their book on dressing for your body shape in The Works for £2.50 and thought it was quite helpful.

I think every design (and that aint many) of dress in 'stretchy' fabric has been done to death by all the designers on here (cant remember any halter necks though, and very few with pockets) - so we are hardly likely to get 'fitted' dresses with zips and buttons because of the cost involved and the thousands ordered.

Be interesting however, to see how many variations of the "twist and gather" they will come up with................. to the side, under the bust, under your armpit, under your bum zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

WHAT WOULD BE GREAT THOUGH, is a print designed to make you look smaller. I'm thinking of the illusion dress that Kate Winslett wore, that brought the eye in from her waist. Terrific ! So why, out of all these 'designers' hasn't any one of them come up with that ???????[/QUOTE]

Yipee my request has been answered !!!!! on the website T & S range is displayed already, and blow me down there is a Kate Winslett frock, AND A ZIP !!!!. I'm off to send for it like NOW !!!!

What website Brissles? Can't see anything on Q. Is it called something else?

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Nope, nothing :headbang: I have been searching for ages, and just get an ugly shoe!!! Are you on theold website?

Yes Capirossi, its on the old web site, which i have back again. This is the fourth time its changed. But its even
on the brands under "T"

Still not showing on the new one, not even under brands. So frustrating!! Can someone send me a link or an item number I can try please?! Thanking you :)

Just seen in the dreaded Daily Fail, Trinny and Susie with some "real" women wearing their
clothes and they didn"t look too bad. They were advertising coming to QVC on Sunday.
And apparently they"re going to be using QVC customers, which will be interesting to see.
Wonder how they got picked, anyone here lucky enough :thinking:

Latest posts

Back