Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
Article in Daily Telegraph today about these
two 'Have we ever looked at women as pieces
of meat? No, that's too brutal' to advertise their
new range of clothing launching on August
19th on QVC.

I watched their TV show a few times. I was always horrified at the way they treated their 'victims'. Pulling their bras around, putting their hands down their trousers. It always struck me that schoolbullying wasn't far away. I prefer GOKs approach - must more understanding of women's insecurities in their appearance.

Will be interesting to see their clothes though

I think every design (and that aint many) of dress in 'stretchy' fabric has been done to death by all the designers on here (cant remember any halter necks though, and very few with pockets) - so we are hardly likely to get 'fitted' dresses with zips and buttons because of the cost involved and the thousands ordered.

Be interesting however, to see how many variations of the "twist and gather" they will come up with................. to the side, under the bust, under your armpit, under your bum zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

WHAT WOULD BE GREAT THOUGH, is a print designed to make you look smaller. I'm thinking of the illusion dress that Kate Winslett wore, that brought the eye in from her waist. Terrific ! So why, out of all these 'designers' hasn't any one of them come up with that ???????

Well I suppose needs must after the TV series was cancelled :nod: Trinny has got to keep herself in fags and pay for all those hair-do's at Richard Ward :wonder:

Yes, there was an article about them in DM at the weekend, their popularity is on the wane and they have financial problems etc. Qvc range is likely to be the result of them clutching at straws to stay on tv.

Bet they will be competition in the guest stakes with Camouflage duo. Hyperactivity chaos, God help the presenter! Bet it will be JR!

I did not like the way Trinny came across in the article,as well as botox she has some kind of weird treatment that withdraws your blood and injects it back in to plump up cells,she also admitted that she did not want to give up travelling to spend more time with her 8 year old daughter,just thought she sounded very selfish,still it will be interesting to see if this range is any different from the other offerings from Q.
lYNN

they really get on my wick, I will watch out of curiosity. Seem to be sliding down the fashion food chain, BBC then ITV followed by Littlewoods catalogue and now QVC. I'm guessing it will be a lot of "easy care" wrap dresses, to address "problem areas". It would be nice if they do come up with something wearable and affordable.

I have watched them in the past and thought the end results were usually great. I didn't like the "how they got there" though. It was do as you're told or else.

I much prefer Gok. His approach is designed to change the way the women feel first and look second. He has a much more gentle approach.

But of course he's signed up to Sainsburys to get his clothing out there. I don't get the impression he did it because he's strapped for cash or his TV career is going down the gurgler.

It'll be interesting to see what's on offer. It's bound to be easy wear stretchy stuff though. The returns would be too high else.

Hard to imagine that Susannah Constantine was the girlfriend of Prince Andrew isn't it.

There are some pics here
http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?36008-Trinny-amp-Susannah/page2

Haven't seen the Daily Telegraph website as it's blocked at work grrr.

that's a link for this page. lol

i watched them until i got bored with them like most people. i lost interest when the same trick appeared for the end result week in week out - 6 inch heels and trousers a foot too long flowing over them giving the illusion the victim looked (taller and) slimmer in their creation. the hair/make up part is a given - almost anyone is gonna look better after that.

that's a link for this page. lol

i watched them until i got bored with them like most people. i lost interest when the same trick appeared for the end result week in week out - 6 inch heels and trousers a foot too long flowing over them giving the illusion the victim looked (taller and) slimmer in their creation. the hair/make up part is a given - almost anyone is gonna look better after that.
Oops! Copied the wrong page!

http://thatsnotmyage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/trinny-susannah-launch-fashion-range.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back