Trinny & Susannah TSV 8/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PEBE

Guest Shopper
I haven't seen any posts about this TSV. Hope it is a dress. I got the last dress TSV from them and have worn it for work a few times. Very comfortable and flattering. I am a larger size! :Laugh:

Thanks very much for posting this. Really appreciated. Not sure this one is for me. Fingers crossed that the Nina Leonard one on Monday is the one from their Pintrest board.

Personally I can't bear these two and I certainly wouldn't buy any of their range or watch the shows. Also there seems to be so many panelled dresses around like this. They say the illusion makes you look slimmer, but I don't think it makes any difference.

Thank you for the information, but definitely not for me.

I bought the last tsv and whilst I thought it was ok-ish I still wasn't sure and sent it back.However no dilly-dallying this time - I really dont like it nor the price either!!! but thanks anyway to those that have posted the details much appreciated

Without seeing the construction and fabric etc it's difficult to judge if it's good value or not TBH. Obviously it's easy enough to know if you like the style! It's not for me but I think it would make a nice casual daytime Xmas dress or maybe evening depending on colour and event.

I have just had a VERY quick look at this dress and there is only ONE of the 6 people including Julia, and the 2 ladies flogging it and the models who look anywhere half decent. Not a great look in my very humble opinion.

The dress looks ok but Julia from the side is not a good look im afraid. Has Trinny had some work done? her face looks different, especially around the mouth and cheeks.

I think Julia is a bit scared of Susannah. Hence why she yelled, "get away from me Susannah!" when Julia declared she is long-bodied (is she?) and Susannah was on her way over to her. I think she is in fear of Susannah giving her the famous T&S boob grab. Which is quite understandable but would make for great viewing.

That made me laugh when Julia yelled at susannah to get away from her - she really meant it! Mind you I wouldn't fancy being grabbed at by her!

I like the dress but def looks a bit 'new look' for the price!

Trinny has been having Botox for years apparently but for me it was her lips that looked as if they'd had work done on them tonight...

I think Julia is a bit scared of Susannah. Hence why she yelled, "get away from me Susannah!" when Julia declared she is long-bodied (is she?) and Susannah was on her way over to her. I think she is in fear of Susannah giving her the famous T&S boob grab. Which is quite understandable but would make for great viewing.

One of them just told Julia that she has a low gusset! What's one of those? Julia looked so embarrassed. Lol.

I think the dress is ok. Didn't see it live but anyway, have nowhere to wear such a thing so wont be buying.

The dress looks ok but Julia from the side is not a good look im afraid. Has Trinny had some work done? her face looks different, especially around the mouth and cheeks.

Her lips are very swollen. Maybe it's from over snogging Nigella Lawson's ex! :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

As far as the dress is concerned, there are loads of similar dresses in all the shops. Asda has one at half the price of this and it has more lace.

I would not buy anything off these two obnoxious people. As someone said New Look springs to mind from the picture I've seen on email.

I just don't like these panelled dresses and come on, who's kidding who? If you're fat you're going to look fat in a dress, no matter what panelling there is. And ladies (yes, T&S, I'm talking to you) I do not like my knees. Why do you persist in designing dresses that show off my worst feature?

Latest posts

Back