Trinny & Susannah TSV 8/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My thoughts exactly! I looked him up and that was the general concensus of his worth (I expected more).

I have just had a quick look on the web site and it has sold out in the 2 smaller sizes, which doesn't surprise me as I think it would look awful on any one over a size 12, The band under the bust really cuts you in half making your body look short fat and dumpy.

. Julia looked ridiculous - as she does in practically every single thing she wears because she insists on wearing clothes that are far too small for her. It's a shame as she is an attractive woman but totally ruins her appearance because of the ill-fitting clothes..

Agreed. I think Julia is an attractive woman but she always wears clothes that are very unflattering to her body shape. The dress she wore on the Kim and Co show yesterday was absolutely awful, it was way too tight and made her mid section looks huge. I can't believe people let her go on air wearing that.

Why are the presenters so scared to wear their true size so that they can fit into something properly. I have for a long time stopped worrying about sizes and now just buy what actually fits regardless of the number on the label.

Agree, and what is even more strange is how Julia is always telling the viewers to "buy the size they are not the size they want to be" maybe she should take her own advice. That's why I like Debbie Flint and Kathy Talyer because they aren't afraid to say what size they really are.

Totally agree with you all about Julia. She could look so much better but insists on wearing tight fitting dresses that show her large protruding tummy from the side. As for her size 12 claim...that's just laughable lol However much I don't like gurning Marverine with the variable accent, at least she is honest as says 'I'm a size 18' and she actually looked much better in that dress too.

One of them just told Julia that she has a low gusset! What's one of those? Julia looked so embarrassed. Lol.

I agree Julia looked a bit mortified to be told she had one. I am flummoxed as to what it is also! I'm guessing her tush is low to the floor? :confused: Lol!

That made me laugh when Julia yelled at susannah to get away from her - she really meant it! Mind you I wouldn't fancy being grabbed at by her!

I like the dress but def looks a bit 'new look' for the price!

Trinny has been having Botox for years apparently but for me it was her lips that looked as if they'd had work done on them tonight...

Yeah I laughed at it too! There was real Fear in Julia's voice as well.

I thought she would have been more game. I mean it's not as if she wanted to give her a medical exam live on air. She should have just let her grab at her boobs for a bit. If Jo Brand can endure it so can Jules surely!

Hello everyone - this is my first posting although I've lurked for a while. Foegive me that my first post is a complaint about this TSV. From the promo it giving the impression that this was a high end looking dress that could be worn to 'posh' functions - it isn't! When mine arrived it was stuffed into a small plastic bag inside a larger plastic bag, so was pretty crumpled. It displayed a tag saying to iron it, I was always told that velvet should be steamed not pressed. I decided to give it go though and hung it in the bathroom to steam out the creases which perked it up a little.When I tried it on it was aweful, the seams were wonky, the hem uneven and the shoulder pads only half sewn in and because the neck was so wide they pulled it down even further and poked out of the neck so you could see them. The prototype for this dress may have been made by a dressmaker for the 2 ladies to model so that theirs fitted. There was also a large label inside proclaiming 'Made in China' wjich surprised me - this wasn't the quality I expected, it was less M&S and Sainsbury's more market tat. Needless to say it's gone back, and that's another thing, QVC charged 5-6quid postage to send this - it cost me 2.60p to return!!!!
Sorry my first post has turned into a bit of a rant and thank you for letting me get it off my chest :)
Suz.

Latest posts

Back