Trannie and Boobzanna - - - the video

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His boots were Emu's, and yes his whole outfit looked stupid. Jacket too tight, trousers fit to burst,
i laughed when he bent down, i thought they were going to split. He looked a sight IMO

To be fair, he wasn't expecting to be on, so that's probably his around the home attire, not his TV outfit.

Does that make it better, or worse?

To be fair, he wasn't expecting to be on, so that's probably his around the home attire, not his TV outfit.

Does that make it better, or worse?
I said in the other thread, i don't believe he was phoned in , he was doing the TSV at midnight, so he was
probably in the building already, preparing for the show. And he could have changed out of that outfit
when the elemis show was on and he didn't.

He looked a right mess but then he is such a plonker and between him and miceal, well there is a string argument for mens fashion to go back to conservative, Im not talking boring grey suits like Brooks but just ordinarm mens clothes, not poncy green or red trousers like Miceal and Rowe sport all the time on qvc. Will is another one who dresses in 'that' way. whats wrong with them all?

I am probably old fashioned, but there is a lot to be said for being ladylike, something which the two women definitely are not. 'Darling Suze' as Trinny calls her, could have explained the control underwear, instead of whipping up her skirt and frightening Craig, and probably some viewers as well!

I am probably old fashioned, but there is a lot to be said for being ladylike, something which the two women definitely are not. 'Darling Suze' as Trinny calls her, could have explained the control underwear, instead of whipping up her skirt and frightening Craig, and probably some viewers as well!
I am not at all old fashioned but I think they are vulgar :thinking:

Latest posts

Back